DO NOT LET THIS GUY HERE!!

• NamVet said:
    Oh, everyone is going to Rabtech's Forum. Why?? because he is an electronics genius? Not. Couldn't solve the Garmin Zumo 660/665 connectivity issue. What is his appeal?? Goofy, maybe??

Well, I can only guess that it is a Trump gathering. Oh, boy, did politics get in the way on this excellent forum!! Didn't think I could ever say excellent!

So why? Do I need to take a peak??
    [/quote]
    MY reply....(sick of this fool)
    It' guys like you that make us move to the other side..Your sitting here trying to prove things to yourself..keep talking cause NO ONES LISTENING-No one likes 1 DAMN THING YOUR TALKING, EXCEPT YOURSELF..Sorry the Truth hurts!

You obviously think your the best and you now all, YOUR thoughts / theories suck...

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• NamVet said:
    Oh, everyone is going to Rabtech's Forum. Why?? because he is an electronics genius? Not. Couldn't solve the Garmin Zumo 660/665 connectivity issue. What is his appeal?? Goofy, maybe??

Well, I can only guess that it is a Trump gathering. Oh, boy, did politics get in the way on this excellent forum!! Didn't think I could ever say excellent!

So why? Do I need to take a peak??

MY reply....(sick of this fool)
    It' guys like you that make us move to the other side..Your sitting here trying to prove things to yourself..keep talking cause NO ONES LISTENING-No one likes 1 DAMN THING YOUR TALKING, EXCEPT YOURSELF..Sorry the Truth hurts!

You obviously think your the best and you now all, YOUR thoughts / theories suck...[/quote]

Thanks @BONES for having my back.... I can absolutely say without one more moment of consideration that I will perform my first BAN ever if he starts that kind of mindless trolling on this forum.

And it absolutely has nothing to do with him being upset because I didnt figure out the Garmin wiring. I stopped working on the Garmin because I had absolutely no reason to figure it out. Kenwood has a GPS built into it.

It looks like I owe my wife a hug for her having my back also. Of course she always has my back...I guess I take that for granted sometime..

Y'all don't go after him to bad..... I feel like one of those people in the movies that gets bullied and then all of a sudden a mob of pissed off people come to beat the sh!t out of the punk kids for bullying him.

It is kinda nice having all the support.... :D:D:D:D

• Mess with rabtech

You mess with his whole FAMILY!

We got you covered.....after the shitty few days I have had with lightning striking near my house, idiots at work and stupidity all around - a good fight might make me feel better....

Bone you lure him out in the open - we got this !

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• No reason to go after him. Jealousy will start to consume his tiny brain cells until all he has left is his free sticker.

Oh and his recurring fees.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Everyone should go over there just to make a comment...let him know he's a nobody and we're tight over here. I know we're better than that, but in this case puts a big mouth in his place! Can't stand internet tough guys :00000003:

• No reason to go after him. Jealousy will start to consume his tiny brain cells until all he has left is his free sticker.

Oh and his recurring fees.

Agree, but this is an exception to put this JO in his place..2 wrongs sometimes make a right!! :00008359:

• Bones - you need to calm down a bit.
    Remember he wants you to start something....don't let him win..let him lead with his chin he will screw up just wait and see

I hear ya, you know how some people just get the blood flowing....Something you don't get here ;):D

• There's not one bad seed HERE I wouldn't back up....Then some other guy made a comment, think he's referring to me being jealous of something? I wish I could reach into my computer!!! :00000024:

Hey @BONES that was my wife Allison calling HIM jealous.... She still post over there when she has to lead people to the light....

• Hey @BONES that was my wife Allison calling HIM jealous.... She still post over there when she has to lead people to the light....

AWESOME, I thought someone was taking a dig @ me thinking I was jealous of him or something :00008172::00008356:
    Now Im calmer :00008359:

• @rabtech hope this was OK.

Absolutely.,,, Y'all can do whatever you want... The only person that would really remember that garmin incident would be the guy that I pissed off that spent a HUGE TON OF TIME getting it to kinda work. I cant remember what his name was. I guess I could go look at that old post and see what his old name was..

And I didn't really piss him off. I just made the statement that it wasn't worth the time spent.