After all these years I finally got a Slingshot!

• You Sir —- have definitely been bitten by the bug - coming along very nicely !!!

Yeah… lol actually,…. Remember I had said I had wanted one since they came out. So since then I had been designing and planning which route to go with. Once I got one. I finally can use what I saved up and get it to a stage that I would be happy with. Also having tons of fun doing so. But I do appreciate the comment though. :) I also have to find some time to tend to my other projects. I should start doing some sort of YouTube channel on all my projects i got going on. Lol anywho, Im just glad to just purge and share my builds with yall.

• Omfg speaking of that wing/spoiler. So I ordered it like April 22 and got them in May 12th! In between they had said the first order was lost somehow and second order got here week. Which I almost cancelled the order and was looking at another spoiler. But once I knew the second one was on its way I was satisfied. Though you have to be aware on the alignment if you have the “afterburner” leds as well installed. Just had to make sure I wasnt blocking the top row of those leds. I dont like the screws it comes with, I might end up using rivets. And if you plan to drop the rear deck panel, then you need to make sure your screws dont go through that lip that tucks under the upper rear deck. Otherwise youll have to remove the 3 screws every time you do remove that panel. Which i am learning they are stripping the plastic and loosing their grip each time. Just sharing my mistakes and issues.

• also manage to install the lower 2020 accent panel. Got the DRL portion working. Just have to get some resistors to make the sequential turn signal part to work without freezing or erroring out. Lol I know it’s not perfectly symmetrical on the accent panels. Its due the front diffuser bar is bent and needs to be replaced or straightened so I can realign it.