Maggie '23 Roll Call!

• Well big bummer today - an idiot caused a wreck today - buzzing along with a buddy in the Pisgah National Forest going into a blind curve. An idiot - who could have pulled down 25 yards to a turnout and no problem - had a truck stopped in the middle of the road loading up a motorcycle . A mortal man could not stop but with my cat like reflexes I was able to stop within a foot of the lady stopped behind the trailer 😂😂. Just when it went through my mind “Holy shit I dodged a bullet” a second later BAM - my buddy rear ended me shoving me into the lady in front of me. MY PAINT JOB 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩!!! Now comes the fight with the insurance companies. You guys be careful up here - it coulda been a whole lot worse. We are OK and both Slings were still driveable. No matter your skill level you cannot account for what stupid people will do — and ya can’t fix stupid so their still out there!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• tell me this is a late April Fools joke? Damn bro. Haven't we dealt with enough shit to last several lifetimes? Glad you were both uninjured and able to drive away. De safe. We'll be arriving up there later tonight. Finishing loading now and dropping the cat at the vet for boarding AT 8 am

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by Funinthesun ().

• Well big bummer today - an idiot caused a wreck today - buzzing along with a buddy in the Pisgah National Forest going into a blind curve. An idiot - who could have pulled down 25 yards to a turnout and no problem - had a truck stopped in the middle of the road loading up a motorcycle . A mortal man could not stop but with my cat like reflexes I was able to stop within a foot of the lady stopped behind the trailer 😂😂. Just when it went through my mind “Holy shit I dodged a bullet” a second later BAM - my buddy rear ended me shoving me into the lady in front of me. MY PAINT JOB 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩!!! Now comes the fight with the insurance companies. You guys be careful up here - it coulda been a whole lot worse. We are OK and both Slings were still driveable. No matter your skill level you cannot account for what stupid people will do — and ya can’t fix stupid so their still out there!!!

Glad you guys are ok.
    but I am still wondering about your CAT LIKE reflexes??????

Those reflexes could be just a little dull or taste like bourbon!!!!

JUST SAYIN

Seems like y’all got some good weather for couple of days..Glad everyone gets some good riding. I knew that’s what happened, but Norma is talking to doctors today to check on bruising.

Y’all be safe

Keep Three Wheels Down

• The only good to come from seeing Bill Martin when he came home from his fender bender was seeing him still able to laugh and smile. Thankfully both were not hurt. Slings can be repaired but our bodys sometimes not so easily. Everyone take it easy this week and enjoy but keep your senses and be very careful as we cant control others stupid behaviours

He didn’t even say the worst part that idiot took off before the cops to find a wrap shop to fix his stupidity.

• I am just very happy that everyone involved in an incident - is safe and ok.

Vehicles are replaceable.... stay safe folks!!

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.