Something fun

• Two days ago I got a notice from my bank telling me that my debit card was expiring soon and said if there were not any information changes I didnt need to do anything that a new card would simply arrive in the mail. I didnt think much of it at the time but yesterday when I was going through my e-mail I noticed that on the bottom of that e-mail there was a link to the "design studio" I was curious so I clicked on it and it took me to a page where it said I could choose my own design for the new debit card it also said I could use my own photo and that it was all free. I like that so anyway I uploaded this picture and when my new card arrives this will be whats on my new debit card

I Like it!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Pics or it didn't happen. And you don't get to redact the account numbers or pin number :thumbsup:

Yea - - - I don't think so :/

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I know this is a sling site but I thought this was interesting. Daughter on 3rd day of snowmobile trip in Canada Quebec province. Just went over the largest snowmobile bridge in North America. Says that have to rent a truck to take them and the machines to go over the St Lawrence since there is no snowmobile bridge.

• Two days ago I got a notice from my bank telling me that my debit card was expiring soon and said if there were not any information changes I didnt need to do anything that a new card would simply arrive in the mail. I didnt think much of it at the time but yesterday when I was going through my e-mail I noticed that on the bottom of that e-mail there was a link to the "design studio" I was curious so I clicked on it and it took me to a page where it said I could choose my own design for the new debit card it also said I could use my own photo and that it was all free. I like that so anyway I uploaded this picture and when my new card arrives this will be whats on my new debit card

I Like it!!

Very fitting picture to place on a debit card! :)