Full windshield

• I’m in a search for a slingshot at the moment I know I will find one soon for cheap with all the snow fall around the country lol fingers crossed. But I have have been searching for a full tint windshield that will just fit on a normal roll cage top I don’t want all the crazy stuff over my head if I get caught in the rain pull over an throw a canvas top over simple. Is there anything out there like that. I want something like the twist dynamics but also have the back blocked so I don’t have a cold neck lol.

• I’m in a search for a slingshot at the moment I know I will find one soon for cheap with all the snow fall around the country lol fingers crossed. But I have have been searching for a full tint windshield that will just fit on a normal roll cage top I don’t want all the crazy stuff over my head if I get caught in the rain pull over an throw a canvas top over simple. Is there anything out there like that. I want something like the twist dynamics but also have the back blocked so I don’t have a cold neck lol.

You have to remember the Slingshot is a MOTORCYCLE ... lots of tops and lots of different Windshields some fit together fairly well but none close up space completely. Best thing that you can do is get some miles on the Slingshot when you get it and see what might work for you. A great Rally is the Slingshots in the Smookies 2023 end of May early Jun .. http://www.SlingshotRoadsters.com 500 plus Slingshots will be there during the week...if it's made for a Slingshot you will see it there.

• One thing I see - you want a full tint windshield. Unfortunately, not legal on the SS.

Twist Dynamics/Madstad have a 13" Dark Grey which is the largest tinted windshield but you will still look over it depending on your seating position (this is the one I have - makes driving at night hard).

All Things Slingshot has the Nascar Styled Windshield which is probably the "fullest" windshield out there. In the Tallboy+2 configuration, it will just almost exactly match the tube lines of the TD Gullwing Top with just 1/4" to spare all the way around. It's the one I have been looking to replace with.

If you're worried about air flow, get one of the rear wind restrictors. With the TD Gullwing, the Madstad Adjustable Windshield, and a wind restrictor, I get very minimal air movement in the cab. I can easily wear a ball cap with no worries.

• A full windshield limits when you can ride your Slingshot. Too early in the morning and mist will make driving difficult. Of course the same situation with rain, visibility would be compromised. You can get around that by using a wiper intended for UTVs.

• A full windshield limits when you can ride your Slingshot. Too early in the morning and mist will make driving difficult. Of course the same situation with rain, visibility would be compromised. You can get around that by using a wiper intended for UTVs.

In cool & humid weather at 85 MPH on the interstate you will wish "REAL QUICK" that you had never seen that wind screen. Instant fog up and you had better be able to see around or over that wind screen. Ask me how I know, that was another reason that I cut my wind screens down to the center brace.

• I experienced windshield fogging on my 2007 Suzuki 650 naked bike and on my 2008 Suzuki V-Strom 650, both with tall windshields that allowed me to hunker down if caught in rain. Never experienced fogging on 2015 Slingshot with the original Blade windshield, my MadStad Single Adjustable 13" windshield or with my NASCAR style Tallboy Plus 2 windshield. I had a TD Top with the MadStad and added a rear wind deflector with the NASCAR style windshield. Don't know if that made a difference in fogging or not.