2.5 in. High Flow Cat Exhaust System?

• Going to have to hurry, we were talking about next years events already and it is amazing how many installs we have lined up for Maggie already and we haven't even released the LED stuff yet, going to be a crazy year!

You might want to give Hahn a call. I hear he's out looking for work now. :thumbsup:

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• [quote='chavey2','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/10901-2-5-in-high-flow-cat-exhaust-system/&postID=390573#post390573']

Yes :)

We have something that we started working on here that is exactly that, no current ETA, spring next year is what we are aiming for though.

We're past spring. Any update? Dave@DDMWorks

[/quote]

I made one before I left ZZP. Not sure if they are making it but they have the pattern for it. It’s our NA kit with a new intake tube so everything clears. There are 4-5 of them out in the wild.

ZZPerformance, Go Fast Not Broke
    EST 2000

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• HUH? Did I miss something? I didn't know you left ZZP. Sure hope you're not done with your expertise and knowledge of the Slingshot and staying with the forum. I (and I'm sure MANY others) wish you all the best in whatever your next chapter of your career takes you

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by Funinthesun ().

• HUH? Did I miss something? I didn't know you left ZZP. Sure hope you're not done with your expertise and knowledge of the Slingshot and staying with the forum. I (and I'm sure MANY others) wish you all the best in whatever your next chapter of your career takes you

I left at the end of March. I transitioned out over about 4 weeks and continued to work with customer service and customers for a couple weeks after that. I left on very good terms which was important to me. After 11 years there I had a lot of projects going on there that I wanted people to be up to speed on and the owner has been my friend for over 20 years. I still talk to everyone there regularly.

I'll still be poking around here just not as much. I'm always more than happy to help with tech support. If I do not get on here when someone needs a more urgent response, anyone can feel free to email me at kyledewey@gmail.com . I know not all of you do FB but I also started a Polaris Slingshot Tech Center group over there as well that I run with a couple guys from ZZP and a couple like minded industry people near the beginning of the year which is doing well. It's similar info to what you would find here but without the awesomeness of the DIY section, the familiarity, and common friends. Really just another avenue for any of you to reach out if you wanted. Definitely never meant to take away from here.

I moved into another area I am passionate about that I've wanted to work in for a long time as the VP of Firearm Sales & Logistics for a firearm sales and distribution company. We do new direct sales with pricing generally lower than most big box stores, I started a program for locals to make it less of a headache for them to purchase suppressors (we have a lot of people who hunt with them here), and we also do a lot of estate sales. We hold one auction a month where we auction off firearms we get from locals looking to thin their collection, estates where a person passes and the family does not want or know what to do with the firearms, and I also work with several police departments nation wide and purchase or sell their seizures for them to help fund their departments which gets some guns out of the hands of criminals and into the hands of legal gun owners. I've actually already worked with a few people from the slingshot community which has been cool. A few sent guns to me to sell and I've tracked down a few elusive models for people.

That's my verbal novel. The short..........I'll still be around and anyone can still get ahold of me. Hope you all are well and I'll make sure to poke in here and there.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Kyle D I'm sure your discretion in not naming your new business is appreciated, but if you would PM me for the purpose of maybe getting a business card to throw in the safe for 'that day', it could give my bride an avenue and some direction in disposing my (two, only two) firearms.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)