• Hello All,

I have been bouncing around this forum for a few weeks and thought I would do an intro post.

Names Kevin ( go by kener most of the time ) I am an IT / Computer nerd. Wifes a Nurse ( good for taking care of my stupid decisions.)

I have always had a garage toy and every few years I get something new. Wife and I got into riding bikes a few years ago as I loved the open road free wind feeling when riding. I have had my fair share of speed machines. A few 4 wheel monsters. Wrenching is \my hobby.

Being in New Hampshire riding season is only 9/10 months a year so gives me plenty of time for mods.

My current ride is a 2022 R. It is an auto ( wife cant drive stick).

Chatted with a few of you already and you guys have been more then welcoming. I plan to absorb as much knowledge and break a few things along the way!

If winners never quit and quitter never win, Why do we tell people to quit while they are ahead? :00000003:

• Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity". My thoughts say get lots of seat time in before going to crazy with the mods. Lots of things we can do to make these great machines our own. Enjoy your new ride.

• Welcome to your forum Kenerg ! Stick around long enough and you're likely to make a few 'real-life' friends. The people here are real, friendly, and even real friendly.

Just don't smart off or hijack any threads. We like to keep it serious here.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Welcome to the best slingshot forum around. There are a ton of people here with a ton of knowledge and experience with the slingshot. The search function works really good but don't be afraid to ask questions. Tons of members here more than willing to share the knowledge. That being said, if you have any questions feel free to reach out here with a PM or my direct email is Kyle@zzperformance.com

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Welcome and Enjoy the 3 Wheel World Kener....

Well I have had Panoz roadsters ,427 corvettes and few Lotus Evora's and many more and every kind of motorcycles..

So why I said this and been thinking of another Lotus the Emira...

But I have this one of a kind 2016 Slingshot with old Alpha turbo approx 280 HP (more than enough HP for 1500 lb chassis )

and big brake kit and have to tell you it makes me think at 71 yrs old why do I want anything else...

I was riding it the other day getting cold here in NJ getting on it a little and wheels are braking loose in few gears OK 4 of them LOL

and I never do this but cold roads and cold tires ..LOL

But this ride this day and No Other Vehicle has ever made me feel like a smile a mile as this ride has and with the upgraded suspension

and handling and lightness of Slingshot never had a vehicle that goes into and exits a corner as this Slingshot with turbo fun...

I have the automatic Vanderhall Carmel and I do enjoy it but nothing like this upgraded Slingshot I ride..

But it comes with a cost all this fun but I am glad I have the one and only slingshot I own..

So not sure how far you will go with your new ride and direction you will take it ..But enjoy !!!

• Welcome to the forums! Great people and much knowledge!

Look forward to reading your posts :)

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Being in New Hampshire

If you're on Facebook, 2 groups you should join.......

MA-NH Slingshots

Northeast Slingshot

Great people in both groups that get together for wicked group rides in your area.

Think about taking a ride down around the Quabbin next season. Couple descent watering holes we could meet at and ride from there with a small group.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• If you're on Facebook, 2 groups you should join.......

MA-NH Slingshots

Northeast Slingshot

Great people in both groups that get together for wicked group rides in your area.

Think about taking a ride down around the Quabbin next season. Couple descent watering holes we could meet at and ride from there with a small group.

Already there...

If winners never quit and quitter never win, Why do we tell people to quit while they are ahead? :00000003: