Three Wheeler video

• Ahhh... Elio motors, the vaporware of vaporware.

Yep, And I am eagerly awaiting for my turn to claim my reserved Elio.

It is going to be so epic to wear my Elio shirt (if the moths have not eaten it yet) when I climb into it to pedal off into the sunset!!!!!

• Yep, And I am eagerly awaiting for my turn to claim my reserved Elio.

It is going to be so epic to wear my Elio shirt (if the moths have not eaten it yet) when I climb into it to pedal off into the sunset!!!!!

I was #1420 and you used the word Pedal Off into the sunset... are they making a Pedal Version Elio ???? LOL

• I don't know.

But since they decided to design and build their own engine from the ground up instead of using one that already existed, and that never materialized.

And now, they have decided to go all electric, I just assume y the time they decide to show one off, it will have a set of pedals in it to make it go.

I Am NOT holding my breath on that idea, LOL

• BKL

Changed the title of the thread from “Thhree Wheeler video” to “Three Wheeler video”.
  • But I did receive this handsome t-shirt. :)

Actually, I think this would be a good candidate for an electric vehicle. Smaller secondary vehicle, lower priced for intended shorter trips while still allowing people to hold onto the good old gas reciprocating engine. Or the younger generation/college student. Or the spoiled wealthy crybaby Gretta Thunberg.

• I have a Lime Green one preserved for my first Elio Pedal Car Ride .. #1420..I know when I put 1k down on it that it would not be built ..

The price was to cheap for startup... I could see 20k but not 7k ..but if it made it I would have had one in garage with other 2 ...LOL

Then I would havd had 9 wheels to take care of,,

• It's been so long I can't remember for sure, but I believe only did the $100 dollar "all in" nonrefundable. So, no big deal on my end. Who knows if they build & transfer that to an electric version It might be interesting?

• I' m sure that would sell quickly on eBay. It might help you recover some of the lost deposit you had. After fees and commission, you could have enough left over to buy a chocolate chip ice cream cone in support of Biden and his green new nightmare

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE