is it just me?

• Just saw a post on FB by a gal excitedly posting how she just ordered a 2022 R with all kinds of extras for "only" $49,800.00

Seriously is this representative of where prices have gone these days?

almost 50k and maybe more with taxes? - - Is it just me, or is this nuts?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Life is like a box of chocolates........................

Sometimes you get more nuts than not

I know inflation has pushed everything up, but shit, I could add a quad kit and supercharger and still be way lower than this for total invested

• Just saw a post on FB by a gal excitedly posting how she just ordered a 2022 R with all kinds of extras for "only" $49,800.00

Twice the cost of our 2015 new, and I would be willing to bet that it ain't no more fun than ours! :S

Bill

I'm never buying a bew one. Prices are ridiculous. I was looking at the models on the Polaris sight and the top of the line STARTS at 36,900 if I remember correctly. But the entry model is still 20k.

• Twice the cost of our 2015 new, and I would be willing to bet that it ain't no more fun than ours! :S

Bill

yep - I thought 27k was high when I bought my SL and now as a retired person if my only option were $49k I would be looking for something else

• That's cheap. I priced out a new Ford Bronco the other day with all the options I needed. Well thought I needed and it was more then twice what I paid for my 2020R. Needless to say I didn't buy it. Car and truck prices have just became more the I can afford.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

I went to the build page and to get to that price, I had to pick a 2022 LE with every option that Polaris offered on their build page including things like Slingshade for 3500$, Brembo Brakes (which I added but believe they are included in that model) so if that person really did pay that much, they were taken advantage of... The base model for the 2022 which I believe would be similar to the 2015's sells for 20,799 and the SL is 26799.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

Edited once, last by billythekidd ().

• Can you imagine paying $50k outta the box then doing all the customization that some of us have done ?? That amount would be far over what most would consider a grown ups “toy” !! I expect that is why I’m gonna have mine thrown in the hole with me when I go - I’ll never part with her :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Can you imagine paying $50k outta the box then doing all the customization that some of us have done ?? That amount would be far over what most would consider a grown ups “toy” !! I expect that is why I’m gonna have mine thrown in the hole with me when I go - I’ll never part with her :00008172:

I don't think so...you tought Angie to drive and love it....She'll probably just put you in the hole...no box ...no nothing.