Should I Buy? 2018 Slingshot SLR

• So I’m currently looking at a 2018 Slingshot SLR in blue. It looks to be in excellent shape and has 9k miles on it. They were asking $22k but I offered $19k and he accepted. Unfortunately he’s in bad health so his son is helping him sell it. I seem to have got a really good deal here and I’m wondering if you all feel the same. I’m also wondering what to look for when I do the final once over.

Thank you in advance!

• Seems very reasonable to me, just be sure to look it over throughly and also be sure it doesn't have a salvage title - nothing special just the same due diligence you would use purchasing any used vehicle, but yea 19K is good

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• So I’m currently looking at a 2018 Slingshot SLR in blue. It looks to be in excellent shape and has 9k miles on it. They were asking $22k but I offered $19k and he accepted. Unfortunately he’s in bad health so his son is helping him sell it. I seem to have got a really good deal here and I’m wondering if you all feel the same. I’m also wondering what to look for when I do the final once over.

Thank you in advance!

You can check the VIN and see if all the 'recalls' have been completed. Take it for a drive and put it thru the paces. I put 16,901 miles on my 2015 from Feb 2015 to Sept 2015... One thing that you will want to do is make sure that is has had a lazer alignment done. The current owner may not know so have one done. Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity'.

• I would jump on that. It's a fair price at $19k. Like others mentioned get it laser aligned at a dealer if he has not. They all need it. Check the recalls are up to date. If not, no big deal just get it taken care of. The rest of it is just general maintenance. With only 9k on it, it's likely only needed 2-3 oil changes. I'd go for it. There is a ton of aftermarket support for that Slingshot and most engine parts can be sourced from your local automotive retailer. Welcome to the Sling Life, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out directly.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke