Selling my Slingshot and making some family based choices.

• First. This has nothing to do with the website. It will be maintained and watched over for years to come.

I am at a point in my life that I want to spend more time doing things with my wife and family. When I was at Maggie Valley this year I spent more time wishing my wife was there with me than enjoying the event. It is time for me to do some things we can both enjoy. That brings me to my next point. I have so many things that I want to accomplish around my house and every day I seem to have less time and less money.

I have had my Slingshot since Oct 2014 and it's time to let someone else have some fun with it. It is one of the few things I have that is worth something and is actually paid for. My biggest problem is that I have no idea what to ask for it. I have pretty much one of everything installed on it. Some things I have 2 and 3 of. I honestly can say that everything on it works. I have spent hundreds of hours making things like the alternator charge correctly based on load and drain. I have the automatic transmission dialed in so well that you can actually control the downshift with the gas pedal perfectly. I have the paddle shifters working just like they are supposed to.

The only thing I havent done is cleaned the interior up. The interior needs someone that can kneel down and clean the snap in carpet and snap it back into place. I just can't get down on my knees. I hate my knees, but that is a different story.

I'll list the items that I can remember that are installed and some goodies that will also go with it. The Polaris top needs the new style roll hoops to install. But that is a small price to pay if you want to install it. You can probably find them for free. It is a matte black top.

It has a dial on the dash that will allow you to dial up boost from 10psi to 22psi in 2psi increments. It also has every fluid monitored for pressure and temp. You can get in it right now and drive as far and as fast as you want. It just runs flawlessly. It has front drift brake levers and I even have a line lock you can use.

This is a rough list of goodies. I haven't figured a price for it yet. But if someone has some extra time and wants to copy and paste this list and figure all this stuff up I would be greatly appreciative. I'm just curious what all the items add up to. I'm sure I'm leaving out a bunch of stuff but this is enough for now. Someone that figures this list could just put all the engine parts and the block as one price and the turbo items as one price.

I am just not sure what to ask for it. I will come up with a price. It will just take me a little bit. If someone wants to send me a suggestion on what to ask please do.

Haltech 1500 with Harness

Haltech 8 Zone Expander

Haltech Dualport Wide Band Sensors

Haltech Adjustable Boost Solenoid

Powertrain Control Solutions Paddle Shifter Kit

Powertrain Control Solutions 2600 Transmission Control

Dual Pass-through Drift Brake Levers

Front Line Lock Electric Valve

5L40E Automatic Transmission

Gen 3 Sand Cast Engine Block

Wiesco Forged Pistons

Molnar Connecting Rods

AEM CD-7 7" Color Dash Display

Stainless Oil Pressure Sending Unit

Walbro 325 In Tank Fuel Pump

DDM Master Cylinder Brake Brace

DDM Center Outlet Fuel Rail

DDM Hood Cutouts

DDM Front Splitter

DDM Lower Splitter Dual Light Plate

DDM Hood Bracket Kit

93lb Fuel injectors

Borg Warner 7163 EFR Turbo

DDM Turbo Wastegate Blockoff Plate

Tial Q Series 50mm Blow Off Valve

DDM Full Flow Intake Neck

Haltech Fuel Guage Signal Converter

240 Amp Hi Output Alternator

Odyssey Redtop Battery

Rockford Fosgate Weatherproof Head Unit

JL Audio W3 12" Subwoofers

Morimoto Switchback Halo Headlight Rings

DDM Wilwood Big Front Brake Kit

DDM Dual Adjustable Rear Coilovers

DDM Front Dual Adjustable Coilovers

DDM Quad Conversion Kit

327 Limited Slip Rear Differential

Rear Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors

Niche 19" Rear Wheels & Niche 18" Front Wheels

PIoneer 5 Channel DM-9705 2000 Watt Amplifier

Memphis 6.75" M-Seriese Speakers in Headresr

Memphis 4" M-Seriese Speakers in Pods

Memphis 6.5" M-Seriese Speakers in Pods

Memphis 1" Tweeters in Center Armrest

DDM Intercooler

Aeromotive Fuel Pressure by Boost Regulator

Return to Tank Fuel System

DDM Front Swaybar Kit

Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition System with 2 Fobs

F3 Tall windshield with Light Tint

NRG Steering Wheel

PRP Large 1st Gen Seats

CMFT Heated Seat Kit Back and Bottom of Seats

100 Amp Disconnect for Rear Charge and Jump Off Point

Stainless Oil Pressure Sending Unit

Stainless Fuel Pressure Sending Unit

Cleavite Main and Rod Bearings

LED H4 Headlight Bulbs 5000K

LED H9 Headlight Bulbs 5000k

Boost Controlled Exhaust Bypass Valve

Stainless 3" Inlet and Outlet True Muffler

Full Snap in Black Carpet Set

24" CNC Transmission Cooler

4 Point Harness for Driver and Passenger

Passenger Seat Relocation Kit for Legroom

Full Polaris OEM Slingshot Trailering Cover

Polaris OEM Slingshot Cockpit Rain Cover

Windshield Center 1" x 8" RAM Mount

Baker Pillar Mount Adjustable Air Deflectors

DDM Valve Cover Shield

1320 Stainless Header

Oil Catch Can With Easy Drain

Polaris Double Bubble Windshield

Polaris Slingshot Standard Height Windshield

Rockford Fosgate Bluetooth Steering Wheel Control

Polaris Matte Black Slingshade Top

• I agree with Dave@DDMWorks. For the last 2 years I would have sold either of my Slings for $13,000 but I have not been able to move either of them. Both have at least $10,000 of add own's, nowhere near what your Sling has. Now with the medical problems I pretty much think my riding days are also over. Good luck with selling the Sling for a decent price.

• Okay - I'm just going to throw this out there

I know it won't happen, but before you sell the beast I would love to see what it could do in one of those 1/2 mile runs now that it has the quad conversion.

hopefully whoever ends up with the Panda will appreciate everything you put into her :(

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I agree with Dave@DDMWorks. For the last 2 years I would have sold either of my Slings for $13,000 but I have not been able to move either of them. Both have at least $10,000 of add own's, nowhere near what your Sling has. Now with the medical problems I pretty much think my riding days are also over. Good luck with selling the Sling for a decent price.

I hope I can ride for a long time yet. But fell off the back steps a week ago and my knee doesn't like shifting much. I think I will get over this last midhap but what the hell is going on with falling? Does that come with age? Hasn't been the first time. Must be more careful.

• This is a build easily worth 60k. Would it move in this market at that price? Very unlikely. I have seen slings with 20k in mods sell for less than 30k. This one i will assume has around 40k in mods alone give or take.

• It’s been a good run. I’m sure it will sell fast being it’s automatic and boosted. I disagree with the market being a bad time to sell. This is the perfect time to get top dollar. 50k all day. Good luck brother.

• Maybe Bill Martin will want to buy one for his bride. Being an automatic will fit that need. Or he can give her his flame wrapped one and get the white beast for himself. I'm out of the running for it since it has one (or two) wheel(s) too many for my wants

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• This is a build easily worth 60k. Would it move in this market at that price? Very unlikely. I have seen slings with 20k in mods sell for less than 30k. This one i will assume has around 40k in mods alone give or take.

I have put very close to $40,000 total in Sling I and it still does not have the $5,000 four wheel conversion or the $5,000 supercharger. Or th Haltech controller.

• I have put very close to $40,000 total in Sling I and it still does not have the $5,000 four wheel conversion or the $5,000 supercharger. Or th

Just throwing a number. Its easy 50k in mods but have in mind the market is extremely small for someone wanting to buy a toy they are most likely not going to daily drive for more than 40k etc. It's a shame that rabtech is letting it go, its truly one of a kind. Its not just the $ spent on it but the amount of time that has gone doing all this work as well. I've sold cars that ive put thousands of dollars and time on them and its always hard to move them and upsetting because they dont appreciate the time and money thst goes into modding etc.

• If someone gets it at that price they better drive it like they stole it because they actually did.

rabtech Thankful and grateful doesn’t cover it for what you have afforded countless enthusiasts with this forum. About six years ago I quit all social media and felt free as a bird. Then I got a Slingshot, found the site, and found a new home.

No matter what your travels entail in the future, smile and take a well-deserved bow for all the joy you have afforded so many!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• If someone gets it at that price they better drive it like they stole it because they actually did.

rabtech Thankful and grateful doesn’t cover it for what you have afforded countless enthusiasts with this forum. About six years ago I quit all social media and felt free as a bird. Then I got a Slingshot, found the site, and found a new home.

No matter what your travels entail in the future, smile and take a well-deserved bow for all the joy you have afforded so many!

That’s just what I was going to say!

Keep Three Wheels Down