Baker luggage racks won’t line up help!

• I have a set of the baker luggage racks for my 2017 slingshot sl. I can’t get these things to line up for the life of me. I have tried multiple ways and they just don’t seem to fit. The driver side is a lot lower on the clasp side also. I have called baker and the guy i need to talk to is at a show and i guess is just to busy to call me back,the girl who answered the phone has tried to help me but she doesn’t know how they work. I really don’t want to wait til Tuesday to talk to him. Has anyone had this issue and know if I’m installing wrong? Thanks

• I have a set of the baker luggage racks for my 2017 slingshot sl. I can’t get these things to line up for the life of me. I have tried multiple ways and they just don’t seem to fit. The driver side is a lot lower on the clasp side also. I have called baker and the guy i need to talk to is at a show and i guess is just to busy to call me back,the girl who answered the phone has tried to help me but she doesn’t know how they work. I really don’t want to wait til Tuesday to talk to him. Has anyone had this issue and know if I’m installing wrong? Thanks

I'm not sure what year they changed the 'roll bars' but did you order the racks for the year of your Slingshot?

• Well i have to give the guys at baker props. They are closed on Saturdays but blaze’s brother “sorry i forgot his name” came in on his day off and got mine lined up finally and installed. The roll hoop they use to mock the brackets up is made a little different than mine and i believe that’s where all the issue lies. He said they’ve had a few that they have had issues with and the hoops are made like my 2017’s. Thanks baker built. You guys went above and beyond for me.