What do you carry

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • Good Lord!!! No way!!! My wife is already the master of "Purple Nurples" & "Charley Horses".....I wouldn't survive if she practiced any other survival skills!!!!!

She is the sweetest grandma around to meet her you would not guess the kind of skills she has but I have seen her in action in the ring. She carries a knife in her pocket and Sig in an ankle holster all the time and she rides a crotch rocket lol This is a picture of her and her ride when it was on display at the theater for the new Avengers movie.VFR1200

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• She is the sweetest grandma around to meet her you would not guess the kind of skills she has but I have seen her in action in the ring. She carries a knife in her pocket and Sig in an ankle holster all the time and she rides a crotch rocket lol This is a picture of her and her ride when it was on display at the theater for the new Avengers movie.VFR1200

Kuddos to you & her for your love of life & liberty!!!!! :00000436: That's how it should be!!! As a matter of fact my wife carries her Sig P238 Titanium with her everywhere she goes. Since she's been with me she has learned to be in the "Refuse to be a victim" category. Like your wife....it's perfectly OK and even commendable to be SWEET, but heaven help the fool who makes the mistake of thinking SWEET & HELPLESS are one and the same...... :00009320: or :00007991: it's their choice!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I GOT MY CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT YESTERDAY MORNING.

In the afternoon, I went over to the local Bass Pro Shop to get a 9mm handgun for home/personal protection. When I was ready to pay for the pistol and some ammo, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me." Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!!!
    As an intelligent senior citizen, I do not get flustered often. But this time, it took me a while to get my pants back on. I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions to seniors a little more clear. I still don't think I looked that bad...........Just need to wear underwear a little more often

Never be held prisoner to your past. It was a life lesson - NOT a life SENTENCE

• I GOT MY CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT YESTERDAY MORNING.

In the afternoon, I went over to the local Bass Pro Shop to get a 9mm handgun for home/personal protection. When I was ready to pay for the pistol and some ammo, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me." Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!!!
    As an intelligent senior citizen, I do not get flustered often. But this time, it took me a while to get my pants back on. I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions to seniors a little more clear. I still don't think I looked that bad...........Just need to wear underwear a little more often

Too damn funny... :00008172::00008356::00008172:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• When my friend goes to her ATM, or anywhere else alone, she always takes along her Smith &
    Wesson.

She has never had any problems with muggers, rapists, panhandlers, wise asses, or street punks.

Scroll down:

photo of her making a withdrawal . . . .

Smith is one on the left

Edited 2 times, last by funinthesun ().

• A guy walked into a crowded bar, waving his unholstered pistol and yelled, "I have a 45 caliber Colt 1911 with a seven round magazine plus one in the chamber and I want to know who's been sleeping with my wife."
    A voice from the back of the room called out,
    "Your gonna need more ammo!”

• By the time you see what I am carrying, it will be too late. :thumbup:
    My gun will only come out of it's hiding place when it WILL be fired....... not brandished, not to TRY to talk them out of it or diffuse the situation or whatever.
    The plan is that if i have to "whip it out"(LOL@tripod), it will be the last thing you see.

• I don't currently carry but do have CCW's in Maine & NH. NH covers some states Maine does not. I really don't want to have something else to haul around, wallet & cell phone is enough. But it is getting to the point where I may have no choice.