What do you carry

• FunCycle let us know how the Baretta works. I purchased the Umarex H&K MP 40 replica full auto BB gun last fall. It’s fun to shoot but watching others smile when they shoot it and not knowing it is fully auto. The magazine holds around 500 bb’s and two co2 bottles.

I shot two gas cartriges out of both and both worked real good. I also order another reloader and a extra mag for each

• I just ran 50 rounds thru the 9 C. I just walk out of the back door to my personal range. I know that I need to start shooting a few rounds every day again. I also see that I need to cover the laser when I pratice. I have never done much target shooting, I always point and shoot.. Crimson Trace laser comes on when you grip the hand gun

• I have a Ruger LC9s and a FNS-9c. I don't carry either or even shoot anymore :(. Parkinson's disease would make me a serious hazard if I had to to pull my carry. Hell, I'm afraid to even go the the range anymore. Afraid I might accidentally shoot the place up :P. I keep the FNS-9c handy at home for home defense. I live alone so I can "spray and pray" and don't have to worry about collateral damage (except maybe my cat).

• I just ran 50 rounds thru the 9 C. I just walk out of the back door to my personal range. I know that I need to start shooting a few rounds every day again. I also see that I need to cover the laser when I pratice. I have never done much target shooting, I always point and shoot.. Crimson Trace laser comes on when you grip the hand gun

I have the Crimson Trace on my Kimber Ultra Carry II. I could be wrong but I find it is easy to use it to acquire a target at night but in the daytime it is a distraction and i shoot better thru the sights. Maybe I’m like you and just have not practiced enough with the laser sight!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have the Crimson Trace on my Kimber Ultra Carry II. I could be wrong but I find it is easy to use it to acquire a target at night but in the daytime it is a distraction and i shoot better thru the sights. Maybe I’m like you and just have not practiced enough with the laser sight!

The laser in the day time is just a distraction and I do not us the sights either.

• I have a Ruger LC9s and a FNS-9c. I don't carry either or even shoot anymore :(. Parkinson's disease would make me a serious hazard if I had to to pull my carry. Hell, I'm afraid to even go the the range anymore. Afraid I might accidentally shoot the place up :P. I keep the FNS-9c handy at home for home defense. I live alone so I can "spray and pray" and don't have to worry about collateral damage (except maybe my cat).

You may have already considered this or you may have already done this but most mfg's offer a "Heavy" trigger for their pistols. Some departments require a certain weight trigger pull for any weapon carried on duty. A "heavy" trigger may help you in your situation to shoot only when you intend to shoot.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• You may have already considered this or you may have already done this but most mfg's offer a "Heavy" trigger for their pistols. Some departments require a certain weight trigger pull for any weapon carried on duty. A "heavy" trigger may help you in your situation to shoot only when you intend to shoot.

It's no so much trigger control. It's mostly aim. Fortunately it's my left hand that's the biggest issue (so far), and I'm right handed. But if I get stressed or excited, all bets are off. I wouldn't be able to hit the broad side of a barn. The FN is a little better because it's bigger and heavier than the Ruger, which creates kind of a damping effect, but I'm afraid that if I got into a situation where I actually needed to use it, I'd shake so bad I wouldn't even be able to draw it, much less aim it.

I still have a friend with the same problem. I met him at the range the first day he came out. He no longer even gets out. We would meet every day at the range, he even had to pull the trigger with his middle finger. After a lot of practice he got pretty good.

• You may have already considered this or you may have already done this but most mfg's offer a "Heavy" trigger for their pistols. Some departments require a certain weight trigger pull for any weapon carried on duty. A "heavy" trigger may help you in your situation to shoot only when you intend to shoot.

Some of the Taurus firearms have a nice DA/SA trigger. So does the SCCY 380, might be worth asking a good gun store. After all this Covid nonsense is over.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

maybe a shot gun would be better for you...you have more margin for error....

• I went to the class Wednesday March 11 (that happened to be the last in-person class for awhile), went to the SO Thursday March 12 to fill out the paperwork and got my card in the mail Wednesday March 18. Bought my EC9s two days ago. Store was out of regular ammunition, so I bought a box of hollow points. A little over 80 cents each, so I might wait for the twenty cent rounds to come in before I do much target shooting.