What do you carry

• Has anyone tried or use the magnet gun holder for car called “ keeper “

It is a magnet plate covered with rubber or plastic mounted under dash or side of hump. It is on amazon. I got one for Christmas just asking.

JUST ASKING

I rode with a guy that had one holding his Glock on the driver side tunnel. It held well but was in plain sight when he was out of the Sling. I guess it wouldn't matter since it's illegal to leave a loaded weapon in an unsecured vehicle, and the pistol would need to be transferred to on your person when getting out. I bought 4 of them for my vehicles but haven't installed them yet. I will locate a spot that's accessible, but less visible. Perhaps in front of the speaker pod under the dash since I'm left handed.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• 20 years ago the 158 grain .357 was the top one shot defense round. I don't know what has changed since then but it I still have it chambered in mine. That Dan Wesson with the interchangeable barrels existed back then too. Glad to see they're still turning them out. Nice piece!

• I had one. I've only sold/traded 3 guns in my lifetime. Two of them I wish I had back, the Dan Wesson with the 4 barrels (I had 3 of them) is one of the ones I really wish I'd kept. Young and dumb, I needed a dirt bike to ride with my son.... so I traded it.

• I had one. I've only sold/traded 3 guns in my lifetime. Two of them I wish I had back, the Dan Wesson with the 4 barrels (I had 3 of them) is one of the ones I really wish I'd kept. Young and dumb, I needed a dirt bike to ride with my son.... so I traded it.

At least you traded one hobby for another - nothing wrong with that. I told Sara that my weapons are like a savings account. I can always get my money out of them by selling. She asks me 'How many have you sold?' I tell her, 'That's not the point! I could if I wanted to.' Women!

• At least you traded one hobby for another - nothing wrong with that. I told Sara that my weapons are like a savings account. I can always get my money out of them by selling. She asks me 'How many have you sold?' I tell her, 'That's not the point! I could if I wanted to.' Women!

Tell her to try and sell her pocket books and shoes.

• 20 years ago the 158 grain .357 was the top one shot defense round. I don't know what has changed since then but it I still have it chambered in mine. That Dan Wesson with the interchangeable barrels existed back then too. Glad to see they're still turning them out. Nice piece!

CZ USA owns DW now. The DW still get's great reviews.

• Has anybody found a decent place to carry in the Slingshot other than on you all the time. I normally carry on my waist, but after a jacket, getting in and buckling up, if I had to get to it quick I'm SOL.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Has anybody found a decent place to carry in the Slingshot other than on you all the time. I normally carry on my waist, but after a jacket, getting in and buckling up, if I had to get to it quick I'm SOL.

I never carry in the SS, always with very few exceptions it is on me. 99% of the time it is on my hip in a paddle holster and then it is according to the weather, Leather vest, NRA Light jacket and then the NRA Heavy Jacket ( EASY ACCESS ) do not let it be buried. A lot of time it is just laying in my lap

Thomas, the issue I have is that if it's accessible to you in the Sling, it is unsecured when you get out and walk away *unless* you move it and put it on your body. In most jurisdictions, that could get you a brandishing charge, if the wrong person saw it and the legal system wished to pursue it. It's been done. And it's bad practice to handle in public unless you're gonna use it.

And yes, there are places you can put it, have it accessible, and still have it very well hidden, but if anyone *were* to get their hands on it, you could be an accessory for having an accessible firearm (again, depending on jurisdiction). So, I agree with Gerald, better to have it on you.

However, I know you and some of your limitations, and I've seen your Sling. I almost think you would be best off with a carry solution on your upper body, either a shoulder holster, or a concealed carry vest of some sort with an interior holster. There are several options out there. Just some thoughts.

• I keep hearing the stories, yea I have a CWP, where is it? At home in the closet. Then you have the one, yea I carry the gun is in the glove compartment and the bullets are in the trunk. Now we want to know where to put it in the SS so you will not have to carry it, WHAT? The whole point is to have it on you for your protection. Why do you even bother? I do not even buy a hand gun with a safety, that just happens to be the easy way to say it, the safety is the trigger. If I have my pants on there is a gun somewhere on me. The furtherest a hand gun is from me in a 24 hour day is probably when I am taking a shower, sleeping it is ONE FOOT SIX INCHES from my hand. If you are looking for excuses of where to carry, why bother? You will get to cry after it is all over f you are still alive. DID YOU GET THE POINT THIS TIME? I forgot this part I also carry a larger round count back-up Mag and a 50 round box of FMJ for spares just in cause we want to pop off a few somewhere.