What do you carry

• Just gave Christmas to me with S&W M&P Shield 9. Black Friday at academy. Has a laser built in. Pretty nice I think. Now to find the right holster Still looking

I used the leather paddle with mine, to me it was more comfortable than the plastic holsters. I tried the inside the waist band twice and to me it just was not comfortable. I am still using the same one that I bought about 6 years ago. It has carried the M&P 45, 9 Shield, M&P 40 and now the M&P 9 C

• The holster game sucks for sure. look into http://www.stealthgearusa.com They make a lot of nice comfortable holsters and also ones that will accommodate lights/lasers which in my experience has been hard to find. I have 3 of them and swear by them. You can also wash them so if they get sweaty, not a big deal. I have a venticore IWB mini, venticore appendix, and a Flex OWB. Love them all. Very comfortable, concealable, and small footprints. Well worth the money and they have fast ship times. I have lost count of how many holsters I have sitting in drawers that I do not use after finding these guys.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• The holster game sucks for sure. look into http://www.stealthgearusa.com They make a lot of nice comfortable holsters and also ones that will accommodate lights/lasers which in my experience has been hard to find. I have 3 of them and swear by them. You can also wash them so if they get sweaty, not a big deal. I have a venticore IWB mini, venticore appendix, and a Flex OWB. Love them all. Very comfortable, concealable, and small footprints. Well worth the money and they have fast ship times. I have lost count of how many holsters I have sitting in drawers that I do not use after finding these guys.

Everyone that carries has drawers full, before they find out what works for them.

• I kinda have to go along with FunCycle . I really need to feel and kinda try it out. That’s why having so much trouble.. has anyone used @urbanholster. Fellow told me they are good

That's the problem, there will always be someone to tell you there good no matter what the brand is. Glad I went with Blackhawk Serpa (with paddle or belt mount) holsters. They work well for me CC or open carry. I gave up on IWB a long time ago, to stinking uncomfortable.

• Saw something disturbing going on in gun news. The following is the bill working it’s way thru Congress

All Information (Except Text) for H.R.3999 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit the manufacture, possession, or transfer of any part or combination of parts that is designed and functions to increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle but does not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machinegun, and for other purposes.

OK - this is designed to do away with “bump stocks” due to the tragic Las Vegas mass killing. Personally, I did not even know what a bump stock was until this lunatic used it to murder innocent people so outlawing it was of little difference to me. However, this bill makes it illegal to POSSESS one. That means if you currently own one you will have to turn it in to local authorities or be in violation of the law. I have not been able to find out if you will be reimbursed for what you paid for the device which raises a question. Does the government have the authority to seize personal property without compensation if that property was legally purchased?? If this bill passes as is, I am afraid it will set a terrible precedent. If the government is allowed to start this practice - what else will they decide we should not have ?? Scary thoughts really cross my mind :(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Saw something disturbing going on in gun news. The following is the bill working it’s way thru Congress

All Information (Except Text) for H.R.3999 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit the manufacture, possession, or transfer of any part or combination of parts that is designed and functions to increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle but does not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machinegun, and for other purposes.

OK - this is designed to do away with “bump stocks” due to the tragic Las Vegas mass killing. Personally, I did not even know what a bump stock was until this lunatic used it to murder innocent people so outlawing it was of little difference to me. However, this bill makes it illegal to POSSESS one. That means if you currently own one you will have to turn it in to local authorities or be in violation of the law. I have not been able to find out if you will be reimbursed for what you paid for the device which raises a question. Does the government have the authority to seize personal property without compensation if that property was legally purchased?? If this bill passes as is, I am afraid it will set a terrible precedent. If the government is allowed to start this practice - what else will they decide we should not have ?? Scary thoughts really cross my mind :(

Maybe they are going to cut your trigger finger off next, then it would be illegal to have an artificial finger also.

• Newest addition to the family. EAA MKA1923 Bullpup 12 guage shotgun

That is HOT!!!!!! I've been looking at those. I'm a bullpup fanboy. My only problem is I have my heart set on a Standard Manufacturing DP-12. The problem is that it costs double the amount of what you purchased. I've been wanting to shoot one of these EAAs but none of the ranges here have one on the demo wall yet. Keep us posted. Would love to know what you think of it after you get some mags through it. Congratulations on a great buy, that thing looks amazing.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• That is HOT!!!!!! I've been looking at those. I'm a bullpup fanboy. My only problem is I have my heart set on a Standard Manufacturing DP-12. The problem is that it costs double the amount of what you purchased. I've been wanting to shoot one of these EAAs but none of the ranges here have one on the demo wall yet. Keep us posted. Would love to know what you think of it after you get some mags through it. Congratulations on a great buy, that thing looks amazing.

I will let you know after I fire a few boxes of ammo thru it. Ordered 2 - 10 round magazines today.

• Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I just landed me one of these

http://toiletpaperblaster.com/

Here is a video in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWqIZsNnVc0

WE should get them for 'Maggie Valley' --- Slingshot Civil War....North against the South.