What do you carry

• I like that @Bill Martin. I'm not a fan of IWB setup. I like my shoulder holster for the 1911, but need a vest or jacket or it isn't concealed. Ankle is fine, that I have as backup or main at all times. If I lived in an area that I felt unsafe most of the time, I'd change what and how I carry. With loose fitting jeans, or cargo pants type shorts, this fold up could have a great place in the lineup for me. With 21 + 1, I wouldn't need my extra mag or mags either. I'd at least consider this, and I'm not even a huge Glock fan.

• I had a Dan Wesson similar to that. It was a .357, blued, and had the interchangeable barrels. I had the 4" and the longest one, I think was an 8 3/4". All the tools were there to make the swap even while at the range. While S&W is nice in having the release for the cylinder near your thumb if shooting right handed, The Dan Wesson has the release in front of the cylinder, farther from the grip. It takes two hands to release the cylinder on it. But, the advantage is when it's been fired many, many times, and starts to loosen up. The S&W will start shaving lead from loose alignment, while the Dan Wesson is latched holding the cylinder more aligned and in place.... even if it loosens up over time.

That was what I was told by the Gun smith/shop that I first took it to. I've only sold 3 guns in my lifetime. Two of them, I wish I could get back. My Dan Wesson is one of them.

• I had a Dan Wesson similar to that. It was a .357, blued, and had the interchangeable barrels. I had the 4" and the longest one, I think was an 8 3/4". All the tools were there to make the swap even while at the range. While S&W is nice in having the release for the cylinder near your thumb if shooting right handed, The Dan Wesson has the release in front of the cylinder, farther from the grip. It takes two hands to release the cylinder on it. But, the advantage is when it's been fired many, many times, and starts to loosen up. The S&W will start shaving lead from loose alignment, while the Dan Wesson is latched holding the cylinder more aligned and in place.... even if it loosens up over time.

That was what I was told by the Gun smith/shop that I first took it to. I've only sold 3 guns in my lifetime. Two of them, I wish I could get back. My Dan Wesson is one of them.

Actually I like the Colt Python the best but way to pricey for me.

• Concept is cool but I don’t want to have to unfold my gun and rack it to use it in a life and death situation. I want to be able to deploy and pull the trigger. I carry a shield 45 and absolutely love it. It’s very small, fractionally larger than a shield 9 or shield 40, and the recoil is extremely manageable. It’s honestly more manageable than the 40. That’s just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Concept is cool but I don’t want to have to unfold my gun and rack it to use it in a life and death situation. I want to be able to deploy and pull the trigger. I carry a shield 45 and absolutely love it. It’s very small, fractionally larger than a shield 9 or shield 40, and the recoil is extremely manageable. It’s honestly more manageable than the 40. That’s just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

I keep a round chambered and I do not buy gun's with manual safeties for that same reason. It is just one or two more things you have to do before you can pull the trigger.

• Used a lot of triggers but wow is the CMC a nice addition. less than 2lbs8|

I never believed that a quality trigger would make you a better target shooter until I bought a Geissele but it's true. Less than 2 lbs is a true bench/sniper setup. Where's that jealous smiley? Nice!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• The Fostech Echo II works as claimed. Received mine in the mail today. Installed a few minutes ago and it will rock and roll with just the trigger change. I will have to learn some trigger control for me to run it the way it should. Way better than the Bump Fire Stocks. Bill Martin remember when I told you there were many ways to do this legally.

• I never believed that a quality trigger would make you a better target shooter until I bought a Geissele but it's true. Less than 2 lbs is a true bench/sniper setup. Where's that jealous smiley? Nice!

I have the light triggers in all of my M & P's hand guns. I have a few in the AR's. I think this trigger beats them all, you just have to learn how to control it. That just means I will throw away another 500 rounds learning how to use it.