What do you carry

• I just cannot get into Krydex

• I want to carry but just don't want another item lugging me down. I have a s&m 380 and have a pocket holster and sneaky Pete side holster but both are not comfortable. With all that is going today I really want to carry. Sugges?

S&M is not for everyone. It’s an acquired taste. 8o

It’s not as quick to access but have you tried ankle carry? There’s some pretty comfy units out there & you’ll even forget you’re carrying!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• EricRedSL

I use the one on the right (in pic below) as one of my carry options. Just depends on what I’m wearing & what activities I’m involved in. Very cheap to just try one out. VERY comfortable!

Here’s a direct link (& peruse their other carry options - I also have a belly band holster from them):

https://comforttac.com/collect…sters-for-concealed-carry

• I don't wear balloon Jean's so think it would be difficult to get to.

I hear ya’. I wear straight cut (regular) jeans & it hasn’t been a problem. I’m right handed so I carry the weapon on the inside of left leg.

• You know why :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I want to carry but just don't want another item lugging me down. I have a s&m 380 and have a pocket holster and sneaky Pete side holster but both are not comfortable. With all that is going today I really want to carry. Sugges?

EricRedSL I just got this Clinger holster and am quite impressed. I have never carried IWB because my Levis are just too snug but decided to give it a try with my fatigue style pants (expandable waist). I decided it was time to get a rig that allows for more shirt options in the summer months without 'flashing' my unit..:smiling_face:

Here it is with my XD Mod.2 4 inch Service that allows me to carry with 16 loaded rounds (48 total if/when I carry two additional mags). I ordered the IWB which comes with the metal clips installed on the holster as seen. They swivel and there are 3 height adjustments, front and rear to create the perfect cant for your carry location, but the neatest thing is the flexible leather tab at the front (top of photo) that allows the gun to swivel on your waist and tuck in really tight to the torso. For $5 more I got the 2 plastic clips you see next to the metal ones. These install on the opposite side of the holster for OWB with all the same adjustments. Two other carry options are the $5 low rider clip at the bottom left which installs on the holster body after removing both tabs for deep concealment appendix carry and the $5 gear at the bottom right which is a belt clip on a cog that also installs directly to the holster body and allows multiple cant angles on a simple, single clip setup for cross draw carry. I didn't select the low rider or gear options on my order but they were in the package when it arrived.

Finally, in the 2nd and 3rd pic you'll see the removable, velcro attached cushion that rides against the body to prevent the digging and gouging inherent in most of the holsters I've tried. This is a $19 option that you can buy separately for your favorite holster or order with the Clinger. You can also order extra velcro dots to install it on multiple holsters. This works really well to provide comfort. My acid test is always driving and so many 'almost' comfortable holsters fail miserably when sitting in a Slingshot or car seat. This one is working for me and I even leave it on when sitting in my recliner.

This wasn't cheap at $73 for the holster and owb clips but I got a 10% discount that covered shipping for $72 all in. I'm using it with my full size 9mm but am planning on getting a Hellcat (11 rounds standard, 13 rounds extended) or Sig P365 (10 rounds) to replace my Beretta Nano (6 rounds standard and 8 rounds extended, questionable accuracy) and another one of these holsters for even more concealment with the trade off of 3 to 6 less rounds capacity. I'd probably carry with the standard loaded and the extended as the backup unless I shoot better with the extended mag that allows one more finger on the grip.

I also pocket carry a NAA .22 magnum these days. So easy to do and I'd hate to bring one gun to a two gun fight. FunCycle , I know your opinion on this one. :woozy_face:

If this looks off to some of you it's because I'm a lefty too.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Cute little buggers, and they are LOUD. If I'm wearing anything with a pocket, it's with me (in a NAA black fabric holster with the 10 round pocket) constantly. Church, bank, court house, gas station.

I've been asked why I carry a "harmless" gun. I ask "Where do you want me to put that "harmless" shot?" So far, no volunteers.

• Cute little buggers, and they are LOUD. If I'm wearing anything with a pocket, it's with me (in a NAA black fabric holster with the 10 round pocket) constantly. Church, bank, court house, gas station.

I've been asked why I carry a "harmless" gun. I ask "Where do you want me to put that "harmless" shot?" So far, no volunteers.

Mine has been in my pocket off and on for 27 years now. I just ordered the folding holster grip that covers the trigger when folded up and provides a larger grip surface when deployed.

And yes, it is extremely loud with the 1 5/8" barrel. It stops the giggling immediately. My claim to fame is hitting a grouse in the head at 12 yards with my wife as a witness (can you say, 'lucky shot'?).

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)