Need help identifying a Slingshot picture

• IIRC, someone posted a picture of a Blue Slingshot with side pipe exhaust within the past week or so., but I can't seem to find their post. I believe it was a used Slingshot they had recently purchased. If anyone remembers seeing such a post, I'd appreciate it if they could post the thread. Thanks.

• Angie allows you to think? Hope all is well in AL. Are you going to make it to SSITS 2022?

Greets EjFord !

Still breathing so still thinking...

Maggie Valley is out again this year... too many hours in her work schedule.

Guessing you got gas money... enjoy the ride!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Possibly This One?

I think that's the Slingshot I was thinking of, but IIRC, the pic was from someone who bought that Slingshot from the original owner. IIRC, the post included several pictures from different angles.

I'm interested in a similar approach, using a side pipe on the passenger side only. To further complicate things, I'd like to install high-flow cats for both the waste-gate and turbo exhaust pipes on my Hahn Stage 2 turbo to then feed into the side-pipe muffler. I'm looking for info on side-pipe muffler length and how it mounts to the Slingshot. I've seen some pics showing a support bolted to the frame tubes of the Slingshot, but I think I'd rather use clamps around frame tubes to hold the support. I'd prefer welding the muffler supports to the frame rails before I'd want to drill the frame rails. I'm even willing to consider making holes for the muffler support thru the side of the Slingshot to mount the muffler to the side frame rails.

Unfortunately, I got a letter Monday from the Texas DPS Medical Advisory Board saying they want to revoke my driver's license as a result of a diabetic low blood sugar-related accident last year, so I'm trying to find a lawyer to talk to about the chances of successfully appealing the revocation. If I understand the driver licensing laws applicable to medical revocation, I think if I can show that I haven't experienced any potentially incapacitating events for at least 6 months, I may be able to keep my driver's license since it's already been over 6 months since the accident. Naturally, losing my license will have a major impact on whether or not I even keep my Slingshot or undertake any new mods.X(

I thought about maybe getting a moped so I can still get around, but Texas requires a driver's license for mopeds. It appears that an electric bike doesn't require a driver's license, but finding an electric bike with dual batteries for the range I'd like with an electric motor meeting Texas' regs might be difficult. I'd rather just keep my driver's license.

Edited 2 times, last by BKL ().