Performance upgrade

• Just a heads up before you make a bad decision. Forget the words Pedal Commander were ever invented. There are quite a few Slingshot owners who have bought one and ended up removing it. It sounds good in theory, but so does vegan burgers!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Like others have stated the pedal commander is not great. I tired one and was not impressed. The throttle became too sensitive even on the lower settings. The give you zero extra actual power but your butt dyno may tell you different. It's essentially just modifying the signal going to the throttle body making it open more with less input from the pedal.

The ZZPerformance tune for your 2015-2019 Slingshot has been around since 2016 as the most affordable option available. Our tune costs $350. We weren’t interested in gouging the community as our motto is go fast not broke. Since then the other companies have lowered their pricing to remain competitive.

Our tune gives you better throttle response, a broader power band, more mid range punch, and better overall drivability. We do this by adjusting things like fueling and timing along with other parameters giving you the best tune possible. We have the option for you to keep your original PCM or we also have PCMs we can send you which allows for faster turnaround time minimizing your down time. The tune we have has been used on thousands of Slingshots since we got into the game in 2016. We spent a lot of time on our mustang dyno to really fine tune it and give you more smiles per mile.

You can find tuning here https://zzperformance.com/coll…tune-for-the-na-slingshot

If you have any questions feel free to reach out here, email me directly at kyle@zzperformance.com, or my direct line is 6164214296

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• I have a pedal commander for a 2015/2016 - - - its in a drawer in my bedroom. Its the only mod I have ever removed, its the only mod I have ever considered a total waste of money, its the only mod I have ever felt made my Slingshot less safe under certain circumstances and its the only mod I have ever felt put un needed extra stress on the drivetrain and angle drive. - - - - I have considered the idea of selling it or even giving it away, but I really dont think it is worth the effort and time on my part

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have a pedal commander for a 2015/2016 - - - its in a drawer in my bedroom. Its the only mod I have ever removed, its the only mod I have ever considered a total waste of money, its the only mod I have ever felt made my Slingshot less safe under certain circumstances and its the only mod I have ever felt put un needed extra stress on the drivetrain and angle drive. - - - - I have considered the idea of selling it or even giving it away, but I really dont think it is worth the effort and time on my part

I still have a pedal commander also and I will not sell it for the same SAFETY reason's that Edward Neal brings up. I DO NOT want someone getting in trouble and getting hurt, feeling that it was my fault for selling a safety hazard.

• I have the Pedal Commander and a Stage 1 Turbo (with ECM tune). The PC does absolutely NOTHING except multiply your right foot. If you push your right foot 25%, the PC makes that 50-100% - that's all it does. Yes, it does make it more sensitive and as such, most people can just barely use it a couple settings above stock. You can do the same thing by learning to push your right foot faster and further.

If you're want real performance, go Tune 1st. Then when you get tired of that, go Boosted! Both ZZP and DDM make great turbos and superchargers. The only limit is your wallet.

• Just a heads up before you make a bad decision. Forget the words Pedal Commander were ever invented. There are quite a few Slingshot owners who have bought one and ended up removing it. It sounds good in theory, but so does vegan burgers!!

I DISAGREE. Vegan and burgers should not be used in the same sentence.<X

• I DISAGREE. Vegan and burgers should not be used in the same sentence.<X

I love vegan burgers - - in fact all of the burgers I eat come from 100% vegan cows

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies