QUAD CONVERSIONS,,, AN EVOLUTION,,, POST PICS

• After just receiving another Quad Kit order from an OG kenny_h it just dawned on me How many Quad Conversions have been done by Forum members here . With at least four great Manufacturers to choose from now, BULLET SPEED , TRAK HAMR, DDM, AND PLUS 1 the number of conversions is growing, and Slingshotinfo.com forum members lead the way. As they should , Many Og's have been around the industry from day 1 and have participated in some of the wildest builds , pioneering the Turbo and Supercharging industry for Slingshots and newer members have picked up the torch and forge on.

If your Slingshot has evolved from three wheels to four, please post before and after pics , and info here. The purpose of this Thread is to promote the Quad Conversion Evolution and not any one particular manufacturer over another. ( if you oppose Quad conversions , feel free to start your own Thread)

If you know of a friend with a Quad conversion who is not a member here , feel free to post those pictures as well

JoeF.  rabtech  Painter  SlingRider  scootertrash  ericastar76 @B4HME WingShot  wokka  MaBayer  Shane850  wickedwebby

• Does this count? Actually, this is the reason I wouldn't convert the Sling. 430 hp and it gets better mileage than I get from the ecotec. My right foot might have something to do with that.

Sorry for the derail kev . I think the conversions are awesome but I prefer to fill the stable if I'm emptying the wallet. Life is short - go for the gusto, entertain yourself and apologize to no one!

Are ya working on anything new??? Cheers from the Pacific NW!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• SlingLow lol I'll carve twisties with you all day long in my 350 h..p. lighter version and still enjoy that open air feeling, EXCEPT lol, when its scorching hot or damp and cold, and your cruising by in that climate control laughing your ass off !!

When and where? BTW I'll bring the Sling for the twisties. I'm not boosted but I have attitude. And just because you're set to kilometers per hour doesn't mean you're going faster (you should have seen the look on my wife's face when she 'caught' me doing 110 kph in Alberta).:astonished_face:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I've got no horse in this race, but a LOT can be said for BOTH options (vette vs quad kit). But if I had to make that choice, it really comes down to do I want a cool car that MOST EVERYONE knows about and has seen on the roads, or do I want to quad the Slingshot that resembles something people have seen but aren't quite sure just what it is or how many BITCOINS were spent on it. And as most of you guys know, there's NO jungle from my pockets when I walk :(:(:(

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Why buy a Slingshot and turn it into a high priced go cart. The Slingshot looks so cool being a reverse trike.

that's the beauty of the slingshot. Its like a blank canvas that each individual owner gets to paint whichever way they want - some just want to buy and ride, and others want to make it into whatever it is they see as their vision of perfection

there is no right and wrong - - there are just Slingshot owners and everyone else

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• that's the beauty of the slingshot. Its like a blank canvas that each individual owner gets to paint whichever way they want - some just want to buy and ride, and others want to make it into whatever it is they see as their vision of perfection

there is no right and wrong - - there are just Slingshot owners and everyone else

Couldn't have said it better myself, thanks Edward

• While we 're on theme bikes , and remember to each his own !

this forum member and his son live in the North East. Their riding season is now greatly increased with a lot of the mods they created them selves , fenders, etc Up here if you can only ride in the warm weather your season is like 3 to 4 months a year, they've probably doubled that now .

Oh and any Quad owner can tell you , While any light vehicle with wide rear tires can hydroplane when hitting deep puddles at speed , going Quad greatly reduces the tendency for the Slingshot to hydroplane .

• Personally if discretionary funding were unlimited I would love to do the quad conversion, but I would also have to go boosted at the same time, preferably a super charger I think.

Fact is for me I think quad conversions and going boosted belong together. for myself I can't even imagine wanting more power than I currently have with the three wheels - perhaps its our close to sea level altitude with almost no humidity, but the power I have right now is more than adequate and 99% of the time more than I can efficiently transfer to the ground.

On the other hand I do love the idea that with a quad kit and going boosted a person can transform a 20k base Slingshot into a street legal race car that can keep up with and even out perform most super cars at a fraction of the price - - there are not very many vehicles on the street with the kind of power to weight ratios of a boosted sling and with the quad being better equipped to get that power to the ground - - - WOW!

kev I just have to add that even though I understand the need for that fully enclosed sling that you posted above the first thing I thought of when I saw it was the Musnter Mobile from TV

• Lilly bought two cars to make that special gift for Herman. 😁🤣

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE