Something I would love to do at Maggie Valley Event

• I would love for the event to setup a Slingshot Auto Cross. Have time event say at a parking lot setup with cones. See how all those new parts work... Fast time win something... Free event tickets for next years event... Free nights stay in hotel..maybe..

What do you think?

Thanks,

Phillbilly (aka Phillip Kastrup)

2016.5 Blue Fire SS SL LE (1 of 29 in Ohio)

Stock, CAI, Classy small mods in cock pit and wheels, MeanSling top, PeddleMax,reflective wheel stickers and 67 on the hood...

• I would love for the event to setup a Slingshot Auto Cross. Have time event say at a parking lot setup with cones. See how all those new parts work... Fast time win something... Free event tickets for next years event... Free nights stay in hotel..maybe..

What do you think?

I suppose insurance and liability may be an issue?

• According to the 2022 agenda for SSITS, there will be a autocross this year for (2) days at the event (something new this year) for $20 per slingshot. Got this from the slingshot roadsters website where you registered for the events. It doesn’t say which (2) days of the event this will take place. Sounds like fun.

• According to the 2022 agenda for SSITS, there will be a autocross this year for (2) days at the event (something new this year) for $20 per slingshot. Got this from the slingshot roadsters website where you registered for the events. It doesn’t say which (2) days of the event this will take place. Sounds like fun.

I missed that.

You are correct sir....Info.about an autocross starts at the third paragraph of registration.....

https://slingshotroadsters.com…ies-2022-regular-package/