4 "free" at home COVID tests from USPS

• You can choose a ready guide

In some celestial voice

If you choose not to decide

You still have made a choice

I will choose a path that’s clear

I will choose free will.

Rush: Permanent Waves

• Now what is misinformation and who gets to talk about the side effects currently happening or efficacy of the jab overall? Fauci and the government only? If you are not under a rock on the social media world you would know how many scientists and physicians are being silenced etc. Edward Neal If you honestly believe banning accounts of medical professionals with the excuse of "misinformation" and "anti-vaccine" then you are already on some far far end brother.

who said anything about banning accounts of anyone? - - I certainly didn't

simply pointing out the fact that both the pro vaccine supporters and the anti vaccine supports are 100% willing to lie to you and to me in order to hold and increase their power

Simple example - RFK jr - very strong and outspoken anti vaccine proponent - - throws a holiday party - big bash - and strongly requests that the guests he invited be vaccinated - - - when called out tries to say his wife made him do it - - - so either his own wife doesn't believe what he is trying to sell you and me or, worse, he knows it all a lie - - actions matter and his actions say his words can not be trusted.

Either way I would say this shows nothing he says should be trusted, unless you fully research it yourself and vet every source he sites

is Fauci also full of shit - you bet, he will say anything to stay in the public eye, he has fallen more in love with being in the spotlight than he is with telling the truth

So back to my point in my prior reply - - none of us, no matter which side of the issue we might be on, should simply trust and believe what we are told - even if we are being told it by people we agree with - its human nature, we all like hearing things that affirm what we think is right. We all need to vet these things ourselves, can't trust anyone - probably more important to vet the things we are told that we want to hear, because that's the number one way con artists will take advantage - they tell you what you want to hear and then they fuck you.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Now what is misinformation and who gets to talk about the side effects currently happening or efficacy of the jab overall? Fauci and the government only? If you are not under a rock on the social media world you would know how many scientists and physicians are being silenced etc. Edward Neal If you honestly believe banning accounts of medical professionals with the excuse of "misinformation" and "anti-vaccine" then you are already on some far far end brother.

Thank You, you have just said it all. The information is out there, but some people still do not believe it. Why do they still keep saying the mask work, when it has been proved they do not. Why do they try to block the information coming from these doctors all over the world. Why have they blocked the only medicines that worked to treat the early on covid. The information is out there just read it and get your head out of your $ss believing anything they tell you. Thank You OrangeSlingFL