4 "free" at home COVID tests from USPS

• For anyone here interested. The government, through the United States Post Office, is sending out 4 free at home COVID 19 tests per household - if you are interested here is the link

https://special.usps.com/testkits

I am sure you all already paid for these with your tax dollars so you might as well get them - - never know when you might be required to show the results and it sure beats waiting in line to get tested

anyway please share this with anyone you know that might be able to use it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Edward Neal

Changed the title of the thread from “4 free at home COVID tests from USPS” to “4 "free" at home COVID tests from USPS”.
  • I just tried to do a look up on any medication to help you out with the covid. The only thing I could find was to take something for the head and muscle aches. Here is an unofficial list from "The Epoch Times" Dandelion Root- - Zinc - Potassium - Vitamin D - Melatonin and of course the Multi Vitamin probably can also help but not on the Epoch list. OH! I also forgot one the saline solution for the nose.

• Problem is, we haven't received any mail for over a week. But I ordered anyway.

trust me they wont be going out very soon anyway - - remember, its the government, not exactly known for being efficient

• I just tried to do a look up on any medication to help you out with the covid. The only thing I could find was to take something for the head and muscle aches. Here is an unofficial list from "The Epoch Times" Dandelion Root- - Zinc - Potassium - Vitamin D - Melatonin and of course the Multi Vitamin probably can also help but not on the Epoch list. OH! I also forgot one the saline solution for the nose.

My wife firmly believes that if at the first sign of a scratchy throat you gargle with warm salt water it will knock just about anything out before it can take hold - - - not sure what the medical professionals would say, but it sure seems to work for my Sara

• I am really trying to figure out how the numbers for Covid-19’s cases will be calculated.With the home tests available and you do it yourself?

What are you gonna do, call and say I have Covid so they can put you down as a number or as a valid case?? Just like they overrated or exaggerated the numbers initially, what the hell they gonna do now?

Keep Three Wheels Down

• How about now? You think you have covid and then you try to find where to take a covid test (How many days for this) Then you get a test and wait, WHAT 10 days for the results. Now, if positive you go home by yourself for 5 days with no kind of treatment. Only if you are about to die they may take you into a hospital where they may or may not treat you with anything. HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING HERE? This your GOVERNMENT at work

• Food for thought. How do you believe the words from our "medical leaders" when they say that the Omicron variant is now xx percent of all new cases when neither the home tests or any of the tests given at urgent care centers investigate which version you have? Sounds to me like the old lines that figures don't lie but liars figure

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• How about now? You think you have covid and then you try to find where to take a covid test (How many days for this) Then you get a test and wait, WHAT 10 days for the results. Now, if positive you go home by yourself for 5 days with no kind of treatment. Only if you are about to die they may take you into a hospital where they may or may not treat you with anything. HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING HERE? This your GOVERNMENT at work

Yes govt has over blown this whole covid situation. I just ordered the tests to give to my Daughter. She travels allot for her business. Currently she is in Vegas for shot show.

• My opinion, it's like trying to control a glass full of mercury down a plinko board. It's never going to happen. I'll get the vaccine and wear a mask only in especially vulnerable situations for other especially vulnerable people such as elderly people and hospitals. Thats about it. I not particularly concerned. I'm not sure if it's only going to prolong the spread for a much longer period of time?

• We're now averaging around 9,000 cases PER DAY that are being reported here in Oregon. Anybody that thinks that this is all just a con job by the Government needs to spend some time at their local hospital. The hospital in which I work is currently surpassing capacity. 5 patients died just yesterday in our comparatively small hospital alone. This is going to piss off many people here, but I have long since grown out of patience and weary having to work long hours and overtime treating patients that are there simply because they refuse to get vaccinated or simply wear a mask!! :cursing:

Bill

• Food for thought. How do you believe the words from our "medical leaders" when they say that the Omicron variant is now xx percent of all new cases when neither the home tests or any of the tests given at urgent care centers investigate which version you have? Sounds to me like the old lines that figures don't lie but liars figure

I suspect it just like the numbers from flu or any other numbers for any transmutable illness where large numbers of cases ar never reported - - they take the percentages from what they do know and then they extrapolate - - - when huge numbers of cars are near reported that's the only way to approximate something like this

as to believing our "medical leaders" - - - I don't even know what that really is - "medical leaders"? - - - the only medical leader I have is my doctor, the one who personally knows me and my medical history - - - all the other so called pin heads running around now talking about COVID - - they are not even close to being "leaders" they are more like mouthpieces for whoever their leader might be

The good old common sense questioning. Now imagine if everyone started asking the same questions.

• The good old common sense questioning. Now imagine if everyone started asking the same questions.

the big problem is that everyone asks questions and has doubts, but only about the side they want to disagree with - - many people do absolutely no real research into the side telling them what they want to hear - - far right individuals often blindly follow and believe whatever their far right sources tell them and believe their so called "proof" and far left individuals do exactly the same thing with the far left sources they want to believe

if you are not 100% challenging everything your own side tells you then you are a fool. - - fact is so called leaders on both sides would tell a bold faced lie to their own mothers if it would give them more power - - the only difference is the the lie they tell to get their followers to keep them following

• the big problem is that everyone asks questions and has doubts, but only about the side they want to disagree with - - many people do absolutely no real research into the side telling them what they want to hear - - far right individuals often blindly follow and believe whatever their far right sources tell them and believe their so called "proof" and far left individuals do exactly the same thing with the far left sources they want to believe

if you are not 100% challenging everything your own side tells you then you are a fool. - - fact is so called leaders on both sides would tell a bold faced lie to their own mothers if it would give them more power - - the only difference is the the lie they tell to get their followers to keep them following

Why is it always assumed anyone that questions vaccines is far right and whoever is in favor is far left though? You can be a moderate and still question many things these last two years that dont add up at all OR you can also be from the left and question the vaccine as well. There are many people in both sides and the middle questioning things, and reading the information and still no clear answer. Not everyone has a blindfold on because of their political belief, thats being uneducated and ignorant.

• Now what is misinformation and who gets to talk about the side effects currently happening or efficacy of the jab overall? Fauci and the government only? If you are not under a rock on the social media world you would know how many scientists and physicians are being silenced etc. Edward Neal If you honestly believe banning accounts of medical professionals with the excuse of "misinformation" and "anti-vaccine" then you are already on some far far end brother.