New toy to clean up around the house with.

• That's really nice! Had to do some further looking into that bucket. I've been real close to pulling the trigger on a kubota the last few months. I was looking at the L series until I came across the LX series and it seemed more suitable for what I'm needing. Only problem is stock around here right now is essentially nonexistent. May just try to get the LX ordered before spring.

• That's really nice! Had to do some further looking into that bucket. I've been real close to pulling the trigger on a kubota the last few months. I was looking at the L series until I came across the LX series and it seemed more suitable for what I'm needing. Only problem is stock around here right now is essentially nonexistent. May just try to get the LX ordered before spring.

Why do you not check the dealers outside of your area? My friend just bought I think the 26 with the large front bucket and the back hoe

• My dealer here in Russellville AL has several of every model in stock. He even has every one of their UTVs and all their mowers. They even have a zero turn with a cab and air and heat.

I like the looks of the low profile tractors. I'm sure they are just good for real steep angles. But they look like a racing tractor.

• Why do you not check the dealers outside of your area? My friend just bought I think the 26 with the large front bucket and the back hoe

I've been looking thru tractorhouse the last few months checking all avaliable dealers that way. Only thing I'm finding are multiple states out. I started out wanting the 33 but have since changed my mind to the 26. I'm really trying to get the one with the cab. So finding the one with specifics may be my problem. I actually found a used 26 with next to no hours in ohio I believe, about 6 hours from me, had the cab and tires I wanted with a bucket and a couple attachments. However, me and the wife for some reason thought putting in a pull in the middle of the current mess of the world was a good idea, so trying to wrap that up. Going outside kubota financing isn't really an option at the moment.

I got a ferris 3200 zero turn that I will be getting rid of in place of the mower. If my math is right (which is usually hit or miss) the kubota should only take my payment up by 100 bucks or so. I love the zero turn but it's not practical for what I'm having to keep up with. Mowing down fields each month is a waste when I could be rolling hay. The LX seems to be right what I need but the L series with a good finishing mower is still not out of the question.

• My dealer here in Russellville AL has several of every model in stock. He even has every one of their UTVs and all their mowers. They even have a zero turn with a cab and air and heat.

I like the looks of the low profile tractors. I'm sure they are just good for real steep angles. But they look like a racing tractor.

I will say, alot of the dealers in AL, not sure if it was the same you used, seemed to still have quite a big selection. Was really trying to hit the end of year deals but fate had other things in mind.

• Kubota makes some beautiful machines, congratulations!

Several years ago we were going back and forth on sub compact tractors, Kubota or a comparable John Deere. We bought a John Deere 1025R package from the dealership a couple miles up the road.

My wife wanted the Deere simply because the Kubota didn't match the color of our house. Win-win either way ^^

• Congratuations Man! I've got orange envy! I bought my Kubota brand new in 06 or 07 and they are rock-solid machines. It's the only vehicle of any type I've bought new from a dealer. I bought a compact B7800 (pre-def) because of the hilly property and tight spaces I was maintaining. It's the perfect size for the gentleman farmer, but I admit now that I'm on flat ground, a bigger machine would be, well, bigger. And better. That's right - size matters!

That's a really nice setup. And it's a tool so no discussion with the wife. That's my rule anyway...

And if you want to get a chuckle out of no one but you, when you go into the dealer to buy new implements tell them you heard the green ones are half price.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Nice tractor, I've got a Massey with turf tires, so I don't chew up the lawn. Mine has the bucket, 60 or 72" mower deck,... can't remember size,.. and a back hoe. I use this thing all the time.

• I have an older 50hp Kubota with loader/ forks and backhoe also have scraper blade, rake, rototiller and a logging winch. Dont know what I would do without it. Its like having 3 more sets of hands around to lift things but they dont have beers in their hands :thumbsup::D

• Not to derail the thread, but have you sold the house yet Tom?

actually yes it closes this coming Fri. This is actually our first night at our new home. We have been busy punching out a wall and also put a small mud room addition to the back of the house. Will be building a new shop this summer hopefully. Did really well on selling the farm, actually very very well with todays market. Sold it in 3 days with multiple offers and way over asking price and way more than I would have guessed. Life is good :00007555: