Commercial insurance options

• I'd suggest to look in your area for a local business that does rent the Slingshots. A simple meet and great to ask him about the ins and outs of renting them out to see if it really is a financially wise decision. You can also ask him what company he uses to cover the trike for that purpose. You may learn a LOT about what you're thinking about doing

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• First thing I suggest you buy at least 2. Perhaps scan YouTube SS rental Vegas and see what your getting into. If they come back they are usually not the way they left….

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I'd suggest to look in your area for a local business that does rent the Slingshots. A simple meet and great to ask him about the ins and outs of renting them out to see if it really is a financially wise decision. You can also ask him what company he uses to cover the trike for that purpose. You may learn a LOT about what you're thinking about doing

I like the positive thinking, but don't you think they wouldn't want to share that info and help a future competitor?

• They do have Slingshot rentals about two hours north of my area. They get summer adverting on TV through visit Poconos Tourism commercials. I believe they are also paired with stock car driving experience at Pocono Speedway. Prices are listed if that helps in any calculations. Good luck. As a slingshot owner I would definitely rent one if on a family vacation and they were offered in that location.

Polaris Slingshot Rentals | Pocono Slingshot Rentals (877stockcar.com)

• BJJ OCTOPUS you can always call one of the rental companies on the Las Vegas strip. The guy hawking this one LOVES to talk. He went on and on telling me about the other cars they rent and how he is just clicks away from a $500,001 payday on youtube and wouldn't that be awesome and here's my girl and here's me talking on youtube and wouldn't that be awsome to get $500,001 and here's me talking again and everyone wants to hear from me and wouldn't that be awesome? Pretty sure he's still talking...

The guys who have talked on the forum here about renting their Slings have mentioned using some platform (like vrbo for real estate) to book the rentals. I don't remember the name(s) of the company(s) but they should have info for you on what they require and who the carriers are. Good luck!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I know Turo is a big vrbo type car rental. As stated I would almost consider 2. We've rented a couple in Miami to take down to keywest. The quality between those and my personal at home, there's no way I could rent my personal out to anyone. I guess it could be possible if you weren't attached to it and accepted the abuse from renting.

• There I a Slingshot rental place either in Jacksonville or Jacksonville Beach, Fl They rent them through my Slingshot dealer. Holeshot Power Sports. If I recall when I was going to rent one for a day before buying one it was $475 a day.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Except my beautiful wife there was only one other person who has ever driven my previous sling. It was a valet driver and I think I followed him the whole way. It will never happen again!

I have probably let 50+ people drive mine. Most of the time I was in the passenger seat. Had a lot of people go out and buy theie own soon after. I just need to get a commission from Polaris... Probably had 500 people in the passenger seat. And too many kids in the seat for pictures to count. I bought in Feb of 2015 and in Mar of 2015 there was a MC show in South Bend, IN. I took the Slingshot there to ppromote the 'Ride for Kids' supporting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. A sign on the window said pictures Kids -- $1.00, Ladies -- $5.00 and 'DOM's -- $10.00.... Donation to the PBTF Sat & Sun

$985.00 ... Used a bottle of detailer to keep fingure prints to a minimun.
    When I see a 'young' lady druling over it, I put her in the drivers seat for a picture (her phone) and afterword tell to send to husband/boyfriend --- probably caused a little trouble .... Bought the Slingshot to have fun.

• 3500-5500/year for commercial insurance sound right to you guys?

A couple of years ago I was envolved with a Dealer test drive....Polaris sent 5 or 6 new units for this function. I would go out with several at a time (I was always in my own Slingshot and sometimes had a passneger) the test drivers BEAT the hell out of those units.... and they were the 5 speed tranys. Guys who could handel a 5 speed knew a little about driving...the young people today want to take the auto trans out and very few have every driven any type of sport car. Need some deep pockets and lots of volume to make a dollar.

• There I a Slingshot rental place either in Jacksonville or Jacksonville Beach, Fl They rent them through my Slingshot dealer. Holeshot Power Sports. If I recall when I was going to rent one for a day before buying one it was $475 a day.

Hey guys! My name is Tommy, yup We run that rental company. Fortunately, we don’t run them through any dealer, we are a stand alone company of just me and my wife and our kiddos! If you have questions I’m happy to help. We have an excellent relationship with our dealer and they just promote us.