New Owner from North FL

• After years of wanting a Slingshot, we finally pulled the trigger on a 2021 R LE. It was ordered last year we're told and the buyer backed out when they changed their mind at the last minute. Their loss. Super excited to get involved in the Slingshot community.

• That;s awesome bw2122 welcome to the Show! Post a pic or two when you take delivery and if you include your location on your profile you're bound to meet other local riders. I think there's over a half-dozen Slings down there in Florida now.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

Edited once, last by SlingLow ().

• After years of wanting a Slingshot, we finally pulled the trigger on a 2021 R LE. It was ordered last year we're told and the buyer backed out when they changed their mind at the last minute. Their loss. Super excited to get involved in the Slingshot community.

Welcome, lots of great info and people here. Hope you enjoy the experience !

Glad to see you here. What part of the country are you in?

Welcome to the best Slingshot forum! Lots of great information and helpful people here to answer questions you may have with your new 2021 Slingshot. If you have any tech questions I can answer, just let me know.

Hope you enjoy your new ride!

Dave

• Welcome to the best Slingshot forum! Lots of great information and helpful people here to answer questions you may have with your new 2021 Slingshot. If you have any tech questions I can answer, just let me know.

Hope you enjoy your new ride!

Dave

Thanks Dave. I've been looking at your DDM products as well. So much to learn and cool stuff to look at. I often wonder if I'll ever have an inexpensive hobby, but what's the fun in that?

• I am I Clay also and seldom see another Slingshot yet I know Holeshot sells a lot of them. I have had mine a year maybe I just am not driving in the right areas. I like at Lake Asbury and I believe there is a gray and orange one around here in my neighborhood.

If the music is to loud you are to old.