How can I find out what years the meansling top will fit?

• I’m selling my slingshot and someone who has a 2021 wants the top. I know the guy does not make the tops anymore. Is there any way to find out if it will fit a 2021? Thanks

I don't believe that will work. There were some major changes in the design of the roll hopes in 19 or 20... Better off keep top on your sling and selling as a complete unit.

• I don't believe that will work. There were some major changes in the design of the roll hopes in 19 or 20... Better off keep top on your sling and selling as a complete unit.

I'm not so sure studiopeg and EjFord . I believe it is just the S model that has scaled down hoops. I've sold a few sets of my luggage racks to 2021 owners. The hoops are the same from 2017-2021. If I remember correctly, the Sport Top connects to the mirror mounts so you'd want to verify that it connects there. I don't know if that has changed. I'm pretty sure the latch system will work on the hoops.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I don't have a 21 but do know the roll hoops are slightly thinner than my 16.5 . Probably wouldn't affect luggage racks or meansling top. SlingLow is correct about S model having totally different hoops