2022 Slingshot Photo

• Interesting! That would look good on the S model, since they do solid colors on the S's with no accent color like they did with the SLR in 2018 with Lime Squeeze.Thanks for the info....

I'm now hearing from another source. That they'll have a Red base model & White base model. We'll find out shortly which, all or none is true 😊 I'm pulling for Ghost Grey!

• Looks like you will have to option to order a canvas top from the factory in 2022....

https://fb.watch/9E_r1-M1jH/

okay, is it just me or does it look like the frame of that top in the video attaches where the roll hoops would attach? - - I dont see the conventional roll hoops at all and it looks like the tubes of the frame go down where the hoops would be as if rollover protection is incorporated into the top frame.

am I seeing things? - - - or is it just the hoops are the s type hoops?

a screen shot

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• okay, is it just me or does it look like the frame of that top in the video attaches where the roll hoops would attach? - - I dont see the conventional roll hoops at all and it looks like the tubes of the frame go down where the hoops would be as if rollover protection is incorporated into the top frame.

am I seeing things? - - - or is it just the hoops are the s type hoops?

a screen shot

Your onto something there Edward Neal After looking at the video in slow mo,the next shot in the video is the women on the driver side zipping up a new storage thing where the normal roll bar hoops would be.In that same shot of her zipping up this storage thing you can see clearly that there is no old hoops there and the canvas top frame looks to be attached where the old hoops would be.Lot of cross members in the frame in that shot as well.....Interesting!

• yes - I watched again and you are right it clearly shows that the frame/hoops are all one in that shot

• I hope it's an affordable top...

Oh wait, it's OEM Polaris... $5000 top. 🤡

Sad but true....I am nervous about what the Brembo brakes option is going to cost.I like what I am seeing with the 2022 Sling,hood scoop,Brembo brakes,possibly more power with the Prostar 2000 revealed a couple weeks ago in a side by side.But I am afraid the 2022 Sling with all these options will put the price near if not over $40,000.

• I'm ordering the blonde.

Gonna order with the big wheels as well.

An automatic to boot.

Don't like the blonde ones with a stick.

Just no.

just be sure to wear your helmet when you take her for a ride =O

• Sad but true....I am nervous about what the Brembo brakes option is going to cost.I like what I am seeing with the 2022 Sling,hood scoop,Brembo brakes,possibly more power with the Prostar 2000 revealed a couple weeks ago in a side by side.But I am afraid the 2022 Sling with all these options will put the price near if not over $40,000.

I paid $17k for my 16.5 brand new! Granted, it wasn't a traditional sale but geez, I'm not even close to thinking about replacing it with new. For me Polaris has far surpassed the impulse buy price point and has moved well into the range of 'guys with jobs'.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• SlingLow I bought Sling II because I knew that I would have a Slingshot until I could ride no more. I stole it with a price around $3,000 below market at the time and "Sling I" already had 100,000 miles on it.

Yes I remember when you stole it! lol. I'm keeping mine until I can't ride anymore and that will be when I croak. If the engine goes it will be trailered to DDM 😁

• Yes I remember when you stole it! lol. I'm keeping mine until I can't ride anymore and that will be when I croak. If the engine goes it will be trailered to DDM 😁

If you play your cards right (read: spend enough money) and Dave@DDMWorks will come to you.

You probably think I'm kidding but Dave has flown out to customers' locations if he gets enough installs. Both he and Kyle D of ZZPerformance have been tremendously helpful to those on the forum. Always there with advice, info and killer products. They, and several others, are our resident smart guys. Others are just here for comic relief:winking_face:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• If you play your cards right (read: spend enough money) and Dave@DDMWorks will come to you.

You probably think I'm kidding but Dave has flown out to customers' locations if he gets enough installs. Both he and Kyle D of ZZPerformance have been tremendously helpful to those on the forum. Always there with advice, info and killer products. They, and several others, are our resident smart guys. Others are just here for comic relief:winking_face:

Would NOT be nice to name the 'comics'