DDMworks 3 way adjustable shocks installed this morning.

• Went to SC and picked up the shocks from Dave on Monday. Got them installed this morning. If someone had told me they made a huge difference I'd of said "ya sure", but wow, what a different feel all together! Money well spent. I set the shocks at factory ride height for now and the ride I took was part of Hwy 30 near my house. Lots of tight twistys for about 2 miles. Set the compression and rebound per Dave's instructions for mtn roads and was thoroughly impressed. Great product Dave! If anyone's on the fence about the purchase tell them to call me I'll help the sale. The only thing I didn't like and it had nothing to do with the shocks. The upper shock bracket on the rear is a bitch and I'm sorry to say I called the engineer that designed it a few choice words before I finally got the bolt through the bracket. Anyway, I can't wait for a nice day to get to the Dragon and Cherohala. I'm sure it will be fun with the new shocks.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• The easy way for the upper back bolt is to remove the retainer bolts from the top of the tub under the tail light. It is not a problem and allows you to get your hand to the top bolt area.

I got it with a little swearing and help from my Wife pushing the bolt thru

TheDonFather - Videos

• I got it with a little swearing and help from my Wife pushing the bolt thru

I was going to ask if you did this alone but I guess that answered that. First post made it sound like you did it solo. I'm debating trying to get mine installed this weekend. Just not looking forward to that bolt either.

• I was going to ask if you did this alone but I guess that answered that. First post made it sound like you did it solo. I'm debating trying to get mine installed this weekend. Just not looking forward to that bolt either.

Don't stress over it, I installed aftermarket shocks by taking my time and loosening the rear panel. Even so, I was able to complete installing all three shocks by myself in well under an hour without any cussing or swearing.

Bill

• Don't stress over it, I installed aftermarket shocks by taking my time and loosening the rear panel. Even so, I was able to complete installing all three shocks by myself in well under an hour without any cussing or swearing.

Bill

I've got the Corbin bags on or removing that back panel would be where I started. Gonna try to not remove much of anything, especially the bags, but I guess worse case scenario, it won't be the first time I've had them off.

• I was going to ask if you did this alone but I guess that answered that. First post made it sound like you did it solo. I'm debating trying to get mine installed this weekend. Just not looking forward to that bolt either.

I pushed the shock up through the hole and aligned the bolt hole and my Wife had the bolt in a socket and pushed through and started the threads. I put a little duck tape around the bolt head so it would stay in the socket while she pushed it through. Made all the difference. It really wasn't a tough job.

TheDonFather - Videos

You're not that far from me, bring it over and we'll knock it out.

TheDonFather - Videos

• You can use those for a down-rigger and not much else...

when I replaced the stock coilovers with my JRI's I decided to keep the stock coilovers, figured it would be good to have them to throw back on if I ever needed to send the JRI's in to be rebuilt.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• when I replaced the stock coilovers with my JRI's I decided to keep the stock coilovers, figured it would be good to have them to throw back on if I ever needed to send the JRI's in to be rebuilt.

Makes sense... I only live a couple hours from DDMworks in SC anyway so I'm sure they could rebuild and have them back very quickly.

TheDonFather - Videos

• when I replaced the stock coilovers with my JRI's I decided to keep the stock coilovers, figured it would be good to have them to throw back on if I ever needed to send the JRI's in to be rebuilt.

Another overlooked use is to put them back on in the event your rig gets wrecked. I was able to keep my JRI GTs when my 1st sling was totaled because I kept the stock shocks. I also was able to keep my F4 windscreen, side-exit exhaust and some other parts I'm forgetting because I kept the stock items.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Another overlooked use is to put them back on in the event your rig gets wrecked. I was able to keep my JRI GTs when my 1st sling was totaled because I kept the stock shocks. I also was able to keep my F4 windscreen, side-exit exhaust and some other parts I'm forgetting because I kept the stock items.

Some people get in to big of a hurry to get rid of the stock parts, even when they know they will buy another Sling.