DDMworks 3 way adjustable shocks installed this morning.

• Another overlooked use is to put them back on in the event your rig gets wrecked. I was able to keep my JRI GTs when my 1st sling was totaled because I kept the stock shocks. I also was able to keep my F4 windscreen, side-exit exhaust and some other parts I'm forgetting because I kept the stock items.

Yup been there done that and have those parts sitting in the garage as well. I figure if I have them I probably won’t wreck other one🤪

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Have put almost 750 miles on the new shocks now with various settings. Several trips across the Cherohala and the Dragon and I'm convinced they were money well spent. A much more positive response from my input into the machine. Also tried the "soft" setting recommended by Dave when I picked up the shocks and it does give a better ride but I don't like the mushy feeling after having them set on mountain riding. Thanks again Dave@DDMWorks for another outstanding product. If I thought I could use another 170hp I'd go for the DDMworks supercharger kit. Think I'll stick with what I got...LOL.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• Have put almost 750 miles on the new shocks now with various settings. Several trips across the Cherohala and the Dragon and I'm convinced they were money well spent. A much more positive response from my input into the machine. Also tried the "soft" setting recommended by Dave when I picked up the shocks and it does give a better ride but I don't like the mushy feeling after having them set on mountain riding. Thanks again Dave@DDMWorks for another outstanding product. If I thought I could use another 170hp I'd go for the DDMworks supercharger kit. Think I'll stick with what I got...LOL.

Awesome, glad you are enjoying them, let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

• Has anyone here experimented with the ride height? More to the point, lowering the ride height. Factory is supposed to be 5 inches.

TheDonFather - Videos

• SoCal I just checked the front of the 2015 with the stock shocks on it right at the sweep back corner on each side. Drivers side is 5 1/4 inches the passenger side is 5 1/2 inches. Just a little info for everyone.

Now you’re bringing back some memories. My 2016 was exactly that as well. Having 20s on my 2019 it picked it up a little bit and at the beginning I was not sure if I would like it but I like having a clean spoiler better than lower profile😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Nope, didn't say I was going to lower it. Was just wondering if anyone did. I'm happy as hell with the factory ride height setting that I'm using now.

TheDonFather - Videos

• Probably be smart to measure from several places, front to back

I used the very front of the frame for the measurement when I originally installed the QA-1's. I did not want to use something that could move around like the lower front spoiler or whatever you may want to call it. I am now running the JRI's. For myself I liked the QA-1's better for street use. The JRI's might just be better for crooked roads or track use.

• With our 2015, to confirm initial ride height when installing our shocks I made it simple by using the rear molding joint on the front fenders and our 1st generation Paramount Plastics rear fender. If we didn't have the rear fender I probably would have just used the license plate bracket.

But now, out of curiosity, how many folks actually adjust their ride height routinely after this initial setting?

Bill

• With our 2015, to confirm initial ride height when installing our shocks I made it simple by using the rear molding joint on the front fenders and our 1st generation Paramount Plastics rear fender. If we didn't have the rear fender I probably would have just used the license plate bracket.

But now, out of curiosity, how many folks actually adjust their ride height routinely after this initial setting?

Bill

If you are not close in the height you will need to get the front aligned