Slingshots in the Smokies 2022

• Kyle,

Wow thanks for the great highly detailed reply. Your explanation of the group rides covered my concerns. I'll be looking forward to seeing all the vendors and products when we get there.

Restaurants sound like are covered pretty well also. Love some authentic mexican food. :taco:Burgers and 🍕 as well so more than enough to choose.

Was hoping to make it to Wheels through time as well. Along with just some random sight seeing also. Also sounds like plenty of options for rides in the area.

Getting closer and really looking forward to the time off work and some much needed wind therapy.😎

• I beg your indulgence for this one posting. I know it belongs in the marketplace (and it is there) but I'm sure there's someone that is going to Maggie Valley that would love to buy on of these, so here it goes.

I have a used pair of 2 1/2" exhaust silencers. Universal fit. These really do quiet your dual outlet exhaust systems. I have no use for these, but for the cheap price of only $20 for the pair, it's worth trying these out to keep the exhaust sounds from drowning out both your tunes or ability to carry on a conversation. As with the other items, I'll bring them to Maggie valley and the first one to respond here gets the first chance to buy

If I broke the forum rules, I'll apologize and delete this posting

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited 5 times, last by Funinthesun: That's all I'm going to bore you guys with (I think) ().

• if someone already bought my rims and tires I’d take them off your hands but I’m pretty DDM will get all that cash from me lol. I would be interested in the halos though

• Funinthesun I'll take the creeper off your hands if no one else has spoken for it

• I want to know if you EVER followed any of the rules around here????

Looking forward to seeing you and your lovely wife Judy in Maggie.

• [quote='Funinthesun','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/10454-slingshots-in-the-smokies-2022/&postID=370256#post370256']

Unless things change, we'll be arriving Tuesday late afternoon and staying att he Four Seasons and checking out Sunday morning

[/quote]

Hope Thelma doesn't get confused with 2 Phil's from Florida at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Hay, mytoy one of these has your name on it. If I try one and don't like it then three have your name on them but that's almost a zero chance since there is no such thing as a bad beer. :)