Are there any PREPPERS and what are your feelings about prepping

• Come on, ED, you know the pup is right. It's all a left wing commie conspiracy. The news media is suppressing the horrible news from other counties.

Everything is a conspiracy. Everything is linked. Q knows all. The sky is falling. The sky is falling. The dam is bursting. The dam is bursting. Run for your life.

Or just relax.

relax?

F'n Biden and his puppet masters are turning this place into Argentina with inflation going up every day and people standing in lines for toilet paper - - seriously sounds like stories we use to hear about Cold War soviet block countries

this shit isn't supposed to happen here - - - - and the media and other liberals, what are they telling us - - "lower your expectations"

Seriously "lower your expectations"??? - - - that's not what we do in America, in America we are supposed to be told there are no limits not this crap

Always was glad we had our passports, just in case, but never really thought it would get like it is now where Americans are being told to "lower their expectations" - - those passports are looking more and more like they could be life savers every day

not what I want, but really glad we have the option, Seriously Thank God we have the option

yep, if they don't stop turning this place into some eastern block cesspool We may just end up spending our retirement years sitting on a beach in Palawan

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• As a Trucker I’m going to throw my opinion out there on the supply chain problem……..here goes….so we all know California is where 90% of our supply comes out of the ports. All cargo out of California is paying too dollar. But California has made it clear they don’t like truckers. The fuel is three the roof. 55mph speed limit for trucks. Hell I’m scared to fart in California they would say I blew a hole in the ozone layer. Even with as much money I could make hauling out of California I refuse to give in to commiefornia. Like I said since some of ya are in Cali this is my opinion. Then of course besides high fuel they want ya to pay $35 to park for the night 🖕nope I’ll drive in states that praise us truckers. Sorry long rant and thank you for praising my semi picks it means a lot cause in the middle of pandemic we were like king and sometimes it feels like people forgot. Thank ya

• But California has made it clear they don’t like truckers.

Everything we wear, eat, drive, everything that makes up our life, has spent time in a truck!

EVERYTHING!!

It boggles my mind how dumb it is to punish truckers.

It should be the polar opposite.

We should be making it easier and cheaper to have all these goods hauled!

(I'm thinking you are an independent operator, and how much stress this creates)

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

Edited once, last by ConnMan: spelling error ().

• ...Hell I’m scared to fart in California they would say I blew a hole in the ozone layer.

I have friends there who invite me over, but as a minority who isn't on Team Pedo I probably wouldn't be allowed there and my friends would be fined for housing a "non authorized organism".

• Thank you and then there is the other problem of California we knew 15 years ago that there carbs rule was going to effect our supply chain someday and we just keep letting California ruin this country rule by rule. Any older trucks can’t even enter California and probably 50% fall in that category. And also with there new AB5 bill attacking small businesses which include independent operators it’s even worse. And yes stock up within reason cause it ain’t gonna get better. For me though the next 2 years look awesome. But after everything thing gets going again my rates go down the toilet where there is profit but if I blow a tire or maintenance I work for free. Of course I plan for that day but still I shouldn’t have to wait to earn the pay I am today. Long rant yes I’m a VET and this country has ticked me off royally.

• The frightening part to me is not what California is doing - heck I have been watching and living in this shit for many years.

To me the frightening part is that I am seeing even wackier liberals gaining power at a federal level

One or two or three crazy liberal states is one thing - - these people taking over at the federal level is an entirely different thing

on the other hand being a soon to be fully retired couple our lives will be much more portable than in the past :thumbsup:

• And if they ever require truckers to get the vaccine get ready for more than a shortage cause I know I’ll park my rig and ride sling all day

And I will support your decision to do so

On the other hand with our desire to travel internationally being fully vaccinated seemed like the best way to go for us