Are there any PREPPERS and what are your feelings about prepping

• I shot 5 days a week till the shortage hit. Lived through the 22LR shortage but this has been a hard one. I load 9 different calibers and am trying to hold on to what I have loaded.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Mild prepper perhaps, a few thousand rounds of 9mm ammo, 30 to 60 days of food, lifestraw family water purifier good for 4755 gallons of water. and some hand held Motorola radios for communication

Oh and my brother in law has a military style Hummer that should be able to get us out of here even if an earthquake takes the roads and freeway

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I personally feel like I am set up fairly decently. I've always had gas masks for my family, enough food for roughly 30 days along with a substantial amount of MREs. <X Ive got some life straws and a couple "5gal jerry cans" that will also filter water that could be taken in the truck. My sons room doubles as a VERY minimal "panic room". Solid wood door with dead bolt and floor bolt. Wall safe in the closet along with go bags for each of us. I feel like it would keep someone or fire out long enough for us to get out the window and out of the house if we absolutely had to. When the pandemic first hit and everyone started hoarding paper towel and toilet paper, I was grabbing ammo while prices were still normal. I grabbed 5k rounds each of 9, 45, 556, and 12g and 3k rounds of 308. I also keep 50gal of fuel at home just in case. I use it every 3-6mo to keep it fresh. My truck has just about anything I would need to do some over-landing and get out of town if needed. Tools, tent, camping supplies etc. The only challenge is having to change out the clothes in my sons go bag every season since he grows so fast.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Same as most guns and ammo wise, just been reloading still as I had a ton of supplies pre this shortage. Glad you mentioned gas masks as well Kyle, the wife thought I was nuts when I got us all a set. We all also have vests too, granted the kid's is the old plate style and heavy as hell so he needs to get off the xbox more and spend more time outside or it'll wear his ass out! Our house is on a well/septic, picked up a big enough generator to run most things but it's loud compared to those yamaha's.... Think we'll be ok for a few weeks before things would get interesting.

• Another thing I think should be considered of value to those trying to be prepared is up to date identification and passports for all family members.

Of course I would hope it never happens, but nothing is guaranteed, and having the option to get out of the country and legally into another could be what it takes to keep your family safe if the shit really hits the fan

As a side note looking at the direction this country has been going recently makes this option seem much more important to me than it did in the past

• We all also have vests too, granted the kid's is the old plate style and heavy as hell so he needs to get off the xbox more and spend more time outside or it'll wear his ass out!

Another thing I think should be considered of value to those trying to be prepared is up to date identification and passports for all family members.

Of course I would hope it never happens, but nothing is guaranteed, and having the option to get out of the country and legally into another could be what it takes to keep your family safe if the shit really hits the fan

As a side note looking at the direction this country has been going recently makes this option seem much more important to me than it did in the past

I've got vests for my GF and I. For my son being that he is only 6, I bought a level 4 ceramic plate to lighten the load vs a steel plate and put that into a sleeve in his backpack. If a worst case scenario were to happen I would be covering his open side but he could wear the back pack like normal or in front of him if needed.

Passports are always in the go bags. I've got multiple contingency plans in my head of what I would do if I had to get out with little to no notice. Canada would likely be my first exit strategy since the border is only 2-2.5hrs away from where we are in MI. Assuming the border is open of course. Outside of that, its a mad dash to the nearest ocean port to find a boat and figure the rest out as I go. However, hopefully it never comes to that.

• I've got vests for my GF and I. For my son being that he is only 6, I bought a level 4 ceramic plate to lighten the load vs a steel plate and put that into a sleeve in his backpack. If a worst case scenario were to happen I would be covering his open side but he could wear the back pack like normal or in front of him if needed.

Passports are always in the go bags. I've got multiple contingency plans in my head of what I would do if I had to get out with little to no notice. Canada would likely be my first exit strategy since the border is only 2-2.5hrs away from where we are in MI. Assuming the border is open of course. Outside of that, its a mad dash to the nearest ocean port to find a boat and figure the rest out as I go. However, hopefully it never comes to that.

exactly - hope it never comes to that, but always keep the option open

land border for us would probably be Mexico - under 2 hours away - - and then probably see if we could catch a flight from there to the Philippines - with my wife being Filipino we have more options and legal rights there than in most other countries

• exactly - hope it never comes to that, but always keep the option open

land border for us would probably be Mexico - under 2 hours away - - and then probably see if we could catch a flight from there to the Philippines - with my wife being Filipino we have more options and legal rights there than in most other countries

Totally get that. It would make sense for you to head there. I also carry a Dominican passport so I would likely try to get there. (I spent 8 years there) If I couldn't exit through an airport or a land border, it wouldn't be too far fetched to get there on a smaller boat (32'-42') if you were to island hop down through the Caribbean.

• keep in mind the supply chain is broken….probably more than the MSM will tell you….I heard many say it won’t be fixed for at least 6 months…..100 containers ships stacked up off commiefornia right now with 45 more in route……so I would have food and pet food and kitty litter for at least 6 months…don’t forget water…..the powers going out…

keep in mind each container ship holds over 10,000 containers.

They aren’t calling China joe …”empty shelves joe” for nothing…my biggest concern would be having enough food and water (drinking water and for toilet flushing) on hand. 6 months…and don’t forget the supply chain wraps around the world….so if we’re short…the world is also…..

STOCK UP…..

• keep in mind the supply chain is broken….probably more than the MSM will tell you….I heard many say it won’t be fixed for at least 6 months…..100 containers ships stacked up off commiefornia right now with 45 more in route……so I would have food and pet food and kitty litter for at least 6 months…don’t forget water…..the powers going out…

keep in mind each container ship holds over 10,000 containers.

They aren’t calling China joe …”empty shelves joe” for nothing…my biggest concern would be having enough food and water (drinking water and for toilet flushing) on hand. 6 months…and don’t forget the supply chain wraps around the world….so if we’re short…the world is also…..

STOCK UP…..

supply chain seems to be broken because of a lack of port and dock workers here in the US, may not be the entire reason, but with hundreds of container ships parked offshore at LA and long beach harbors that can't be unloaded it is a huge part of the problem

considering this as one of the primary causes that would indicate that the supply chain problem is broken links right here at home that would not impact other countries very much at all

having talked with family members in both Japan and the Philippines I can tell you they do not seem to be having the same problems we are having at all

• Come on, ED, you know the pup is right. It's all a left wing commie conspiracy. The news media is suppressing the horrible news from other counties.

Everything is a conspiracy. Everything is linked. Q knows all. The sky is falling. The sky is falling. The dam is bursting. The dam is bursting. Run for your life.

Or just relax.