Baker Clamp-On Adjustable Top Mount Windshield Air Wings

• Baker Clamp-On Adjustable Top Mount Windshield Air Wings for the Polaris Slingshot (Set of 2)

https://www.slingmods.com/bake…laris-slingshot?vehicle=3

For those that have installed these, how much do they obstruct forward vision? Do they remain clear of rain while moving down the highway? Do they stay tight? And, how much of a chance is there in scratching the windshield installing these?

The main reason I am asking is that rain gets mighty hard on the face at highway speeds slipping between the top and the windshield. Maybe somebody has a suggestion for alternate options?

Thanks,

Bill

• Bill what windshield are you running? If your line of sight is at the top of your shield you may have a problem. If your looking thru the windshield, you should be fine. I've had the side 'Air Wings' clamped on my windshield for over a 100,000 miles and I check them from time to time but the haven't moved.

• Madstad 9" looking over the top.My thoughts were to leave it horizontal for operating during dry weather and only flipping it vertically when encountering rain. That is, if it does not obstruct visibility too badly?

Bill

The ones I have seen in use the driver is looking thru not over.

• OK, sounds like this isn't going to work out, which wasn't any surprise, so we'll just return to using our full-face modular helmets in the rain. Thanks EjFord the couple of hundred bucks.

I may have to get inventive and come up with some sort of visors that attach to the MeanSling Sport Top itself?

Bill

• OK, sounds like this isn't going to work out, which wasn't any surprise, so we'll just return to using our full-face modular helmets in the rain. Thanks EjFord the couple of hundred bucks.

I may have to get inventive and come up with some sort of visors that attach to the MeanSling Sport Top itself?

Bill

Bill I have a F4 5+ windshield (no top) and when the rain starts I generally put on a 3/4 helmet with a full shield. Getting hit in the face/eyes with the rain not fun.