Waiting on delivery of our Slingshot R Stealth Blue

• Hello from northeast Florida! My wife and I put down a deposit on a 5-speed Stealth Blue 2021 Slingshot R in mid-September. Heard from the dealer on Saturday that the build was complete and is scheduled to ship today with a 3-5 day delivery estimate.

We will be first time owners and decided to buy after renting a 2017 SLR while on a recent trip to Utah. I liked the 2.4 liter and was really impressed with the torque. Curious to see how the 2021 compares. At any rate, we cant wait!

• Welcome to the forum and welcome to Slingshot ownership - - You are going to find that the people here are some of the kindest, most helpful, best people you could ever want to know

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hello from northeast Florida! My wife and I put down a deposit on a 5-speed Stealth Blue 2021 Slingshot R in mid-September. Heard from the dealer on Saturday that the build was complete and is scheduled to ship today with a 3-5 day delivery estimate.

We will be first time owners and decided to buy after renting a 2017 SLR while on a recent trip to Utah. I liked the 2.4 liter and was really impressed with the torque. Curious to see how the 2021 compares. At any rate, we cant wait!

Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity".

• Welcome to the family! You've definitely landed at the best forum for the Slingshot. There are tons of super knowledgeable people here that are happy to help and share information and personal experience. Feel free to reach out if you need anything.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Welcome to the forum it is good to see a new member from my part of Florida. Did you order it at HoleShot? If so you are going to like their dealership.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• The main difference between the Polaris motor and the GM motor is the newer motor produces more HP at considerably higher rpm, but also makes less Torque. Treat it like a sport-bike and run the engine to higher rpms when shifting and you'll get the most out of the Polaris motor. If you bought the AutoDrive R model, adding the paddle Shift option gives you far more control over shifting (I haven't looked at the R specs recently and don't know if Polaris made the Paddle Shifters standard on the AutoDrive R model).

• Paddle shifters are standard on the Autodrive R Model. I have a 2021 Stealth Blue R Manual. I really love the ride and have torn into a few different items on the vehicle. Torque, albeit lower, is still pretty amazing and that high RPM feeling takes some getting used too coming from the 2019. I have bought new suspension, intake and wheels but they are collecting dust since I'm in the process of moving. Anyhow, Welcome to the family!!!

• Welcome to the forum it is good to see a new member from my part of Florida. Did you order it at HoleShot? If so you are going to like their dealership.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome, can't wait to be a real owner rather than a virtual one. LOL

Yes we ordered ours through Holeshot in Fleming Island. Das has been great and tolerates my daily nag texts of "has it left the DC yet???" with good humor.

My wife and I were very impressed with the facility and staff that we met. Looks like a great place for financial ruin.

Latest update shows 12 October pickup at the DC and 3-5 days to get here. Maybe next weekend we will be in business!

• @Rws904 Hope to see you cruising around here when you get it. I don't get into Jacksonville often as I don't like the traffic but it is starting to get pretty bad here in Clay country.

es Holeshot Power Sports was the dealer that got Polaris to work out the problen with the 2020+ Autodrive shifting after my brand new 2020 R was shifting into neural all on it's own on the road. Holeshot"s shop manager worked with a Polaris's engineer and they had to come up with the new software fix that now everyone likes. I was with out my brand new ride for 6 weeks. Drove it home the afternoon I bought it and took it back the next morning. 12 miles total. Holeshot got Polaris to make my payments while the dealer had it. The dealer would have gave me a replacement but ever auto they had had the problem. Polaris said they would rather fix mine then send me a new one as it had a 90% chance of having the same thing. I was willing to wait and happy with the fix.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• We live in Clay county and try to avoid Jacksonville at all cost. We got lucky a few years back and bought 3 acres on 220. Whereabouts are you? Hopefully we can catch up sometime!

• Text exchange with the dealership this afternoon said possibly Saturday, if not, then Tuesday. They have five total SS arriving on the truck, should be a sight to see!

• It's here!!! We are so thrilled to have her earlier than expected! I can't say enough kind words about the great folks at Holeshot Powersports. Das has been fantastic throughout the whole process and is an encyclopedia of SS knowledge. Patrick handled our paperwork and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I can't imagine a better run operation anywhere. Road trip tomorrow!