Waiting on delivery of our Slingshot R Stealth Blue

• It's here!!! We are so thrilled to have her earlier than expected! I can't say enough kind words about the great folks at Holeshot Powersports. Das has been fantastic throughout the whole process and is an encyclopedia of SS knowledge. Patrick handled our paperwork and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I can't imagine a better run operation anywhere. Road trip tomorrow!

Head on down to Daytona. There's a Polaris sponsored ride and BBQ leaving Beach St at 10AM. We'd love to see your ride and have you break it in with friends

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• It's here!!! We are so thrilled to have her earlier than expected! I can't say enough kind words about the great folks at Holeshot Powersports. Das has been fantastic throughout the whole process and is an encyclopedia of SS knowledge. Patrick handled our paperwork and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I can't imagine a better run operation anywhere. Road trip tomorrow!

Best advice for the "new guy" get lots of seat time in before going crazy with the mods. So many things we can do with this great machine to make it our own. Most important enjoy and ride.

• We didn't make it to Daytona this past weekend but we did go check out Dalton's on Russell road and met some great folks. Yesterday we made a run down to Citra and had a late lunch at The Yearling on 325, great place and beautiful weather. Only 300 miles of break-in to go.

The only annoyance so far is the left speakers cut out intermittently, sometimes for a second or two and other times for several minutes. I'm sure its just a loose connection but haven't had a chance to look into it yet. Maybe tonight after work if the wife doesn't want to go for a ride.

Does anyone have the roll hoop speakers? Just curious how much of a difference they make

• We didn't make it to Daytona this past weekend but we did go check out Dalton's on Russell road and met some great folks. Yesterday we made a run down to Citra and had a late lunch at The Yearling on 325, great place and beautiful weather. Only 300 miles of break-in to go.

The only annoyance so far is the left speakers cut out intermittently, sometimes for a second or two and other times for several minutes. I'm sure its just a loose connection but haven't had a chance to look into it yet. Maybe tonight after work if the wife doesn't want to go for a ride.

Does anyone have the roll hoop speakers? Just curious how much of a difference they make

Personally, I feel the roll hoop speakers are perfectly positioned since they place the sound source immediately behind your head. I've had both the Polaris floor speakers and the SSVWorks floor pods and feel the low positioning makes it hard to hear music at higher speeds.

• Had my first local SS sighting today at the corner of 220 and Knight Boxx! Waved to a couple in a red and black SS while running up to Tractor Supply and Winn Dixie in our Stealth Blue 2021.

First time running errands in the SS to buy stuff for the 1949 Ford 8N, followed by boxed wine and fruit. Got some funny looks at Tractor Supply 8o

• Had my first local SS sighting today at the corner of 220 and Knight Boxx! Waved to a couple in a red and black SS while running up to Tractor Supply and Winn Dixie in our Stealth Blue 2021.

First time running errands in the SS to buy stuff for the 1949 Ford 8N, followed by boxed wine and fruit. Got some funny looks at Tractor Supply 8o

Put a bale of hay in the passenger seat and see what kind of looks you get.... Have FUN.

• @Rws904 I believe my son and I seen the same red and black SS this morning that was turning onto Chief Ridaught Trail off of 220. That would have been around 10:30. My son was driving my Miami Blue 20R and I waved at the guy. I was at Tractor Supply yesterday to pickup a bag of Deer Corn. My son used to live in Ridaught Landing years ago and we were just driving pass it while waiting to go to Gs BBQ for lunch.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• @Rws904 I believe my son and I seen the same red and black SS this morning that was turning onto Chief Ridaught Trail off of 220. That would have been around 10:30. My son was driving my Miami Blue 20R and I waved at the guy. I was at Tractor Supply yesterday to pickup a bag of Deer Corn. My son used to live in Ridaught Landing years ago and we were just driving pass it while waiting to go to Gs BBQ for lunch.

We live about a mile east of Ridaught Landing. We had G's cater our wedding four years ago at our house where the old nursery was located. Small world! Ever go to Dalton's in the afternoons?

• We live about a mile east of Ridaught Landing. We had G's cater our wedding four years ago at our house where the old nursery was located. Small world! Ever go to Dalton's in the afternoons?

Don you may some friends to ride with.

@Rws904 I believe my son and I seen the same red and black SS this morning that was turning onto Chief Ridaught Trail off of 220. That would have been around 10:30. My son was driving my Miami Blue 20R and I waved at the guy. I was at Tractor Supply yesterday to pickup a bag of Deer Corn. My son used to live in Ridaught Landing years ago and we were just driving pass it while waiting to go to Gs BBQ for lunch.

• @Rws904 Been to Dalton's several time. I have lived in Lake Asbury for 35 years and there use used to be a small Italian place there that had great food and service. It was one of those places that had while linen table clothes and a rose on the table. The wife and I shopped at that nursery a lot.

If the music is to loud you are to old.