It's waaay past time to communicate.

• I desperately need to take this time to apologize to all my slingshot brothers and sisters for not communicating. It has been a crazy year filled with the most work I have ever seen in my lifetime. I have communicated with allot of you via text and voice but have neglected this forum waaaaay too long, and for that I apologize. My Slingshot brothers and sisters deserve better. I've said it many times the ride in the Slingshot is great but it doesn't even come close to the experience and the LIFELONG friendships that come from this forum. I got to see some of you this past weekend and it made me realize why I work so hard. Enough of the sappy, now for the happy.

Mayhem in the Mountains 4 will be a week long event. That's right. I'm taking two weekends and a week off. September 26 through October 1 2022. Come early leave late.

Now there are a few that have never been to my house that are a must come in order to make this happen.

wokka  Boomer  rabtech  Dave@DDMWorks  Angie@DDMWorks

Please join me in leaning on these five to get them here in 2022

There will be rides every single day Monday through Saturday. (Too many rides to cram into two days)

I will post the event thread 90 days prior on this forum. Anybody that wants to go ahead and book a room is welcome to do so.

Allot of people have been staying at the Days Inn at 1014 Old Airport Road Bristol Va.

Once again I apologize to my Slingshot family for not being on here.

Thanks for understanding. Tim.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Glad that the worst of the problems was lots of work...many of us are in the same boat. I know at one time you talked about spending a little time in Florida in the winter. We will probably go down again in Jan 2022. two weeks or so.

Absolutely. I told Denise I wanna go far enough South to wear shorts and ride the Slingshot. Not sure where that will be quite yet.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Added it to our Calendar :)

• Added this event to my calendar.Thanks in advance for the planning and info..