So im thinking Supercharger in my future BUT.....

• ......would like to know exactly all that i need....

.......im looking at the DDM SUPERCHARGER, DDM Center fuel rail, 2.5" W.P. Dual rear exhaust, DDM 2 bar Map sensor with conversion wire,

2.4L Performance 63# Fuel Injectors, Flow matched Set of 4.......are these items what or all that i need, are there any other items.......also are extra gauges required or if not can i add one or two extra gauges & if so which ones......

.......this is my first go around supercharging anything i owned, want to do it right the first time :!:

....i ask about the gauges because im a fan of https://www.dakotadigital.com/

Have their Digital gauges on my Harley and love em.....

Dave@DDMWorks

• MADDMOE The DDM supercharger kit is put together very well. It's complete with all resources needed to complete the job with the exception of the exhaust which you can choose and DDM will match the ECM flash to your choice. All you need to do is fill out the form DDM provides and then send out the ECM for reflash. The process is included (at least it was) and all info is included. Dave@DDMWorks is great for help along the way. As I see on this forum I think it will be a breeze for someone with your experience. The kit is much easier to follow when in hand.

• MADDMOE The DDM supercharger kit is put together very well. It's complete with all resources needed to complete the job with the exception of the exhaust which you can choose and DDM will match the ECM flash to your choice. All you need to do is fill out the form DDM provides and then send out the ECM for reflash. The process is included (at least it was) and all info is included. Dave@DDMWorks is great for help along the way. As I see on this forum I think it will be a breeze for someone with your experience. The kit is much easier to follow when in hand.

Trying to line my ducks up, and get all the items i need, i see this as another winter mod for me......

• Yep, great thing. I actually have the supercharger with stock exhaust. Giving up a big hunk of performance but still lots of kick above stock. The vast majority of people like the 2.5" exhaust so most likely you'll be happy. I'm hoping for something of a go between simply due to sound level. Perhaps a 2.25" exhaust toned down will come along the way? Let me know how the Welter 2.5 works out. Perhaps if someday I get a chance to see/hear one in person I'll jump on it. I know your gonna love the S.C.

• Just another note as I know you still do the two wheel world. I do too. Many times my friends on two wheels ask "how do you like the slingshot? Prior to the supercharger I would say motorcycle 10, slingshot 8.5. After the supercharger (even with the stock exhaust) I say slingshot 10, motorcycle 8.5. The slingshot is now the first choice for a ride. It's a game changer!

• Just another note as I know you still do the two wheel world. I do too. Many times my friends on two wheels ask "how do you like the slingshot? Prior to the supercharger I would say motorcycle 10, slingshot 8.5. After the supercharger (even with the stock exhaust) I say slingshot 10, motorcycle 8.5. The slingshot is now the first choice for a ride. It's a game changer!

......my harley is up for sale , im sure im done with 2 wheels......the slingshot done stole my heart !

• Looking forward to welcoming you to the supercharger club, ask all the questions you have, happy to answer them for you.

The 2 bar MAP sensor and fuel injectors are part of the supercharger kits, so no need to order those separately.

As for gauges, most of the supercharger owners typically do not order gauges, as they really are not needed. Customers do install them though to monitor boost, air/fuel, oil temp or coolant temp if they do install them.

Feel free to also give a call and talk with Angie@DDMWorks, she will be happy to work with you and get you what you need - 864-438-4949

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Dave

• Just order from DDM as others have said. But the kit does not include a 2.5 exhaust unless you order the big kahuna I think. You can use the stock exhaust as I did but you will need the 1320 v2/v1 header. I would also recommend getting the 105mm pulley. It comes with a 110 but the 105mm will need a 2.5 exhaust for that. I installed a 2.5 exhaust from PLM about a month ago so I could go to the 105mm pulley. Didn't need a new tune. It took awhile for me to get used to the new exhaust sound but I like it now. Wife is deaf so she has no opinion. You're going to love the supercharger. I would not own a sling without one now that I had a taste. Good luck and just plan on a winter install doing a step or two at a time. No rush with snow on the ground.

• Just order from DDM as others have said. But the kit does not include a 2.5 exhaust unless you order the big kahuna I think. You can use the stock exhaust as I did but you will need the 1320 v2/v1 header. I would also recommend getting the 105mm pulley. It comes with a 110 but the 105mm will need a 2.5 exhaust for that. I installed a 2.5 exhaust from PLM about a month ago so I could go to the 105mm pulley. Didn't need a new tune. It took awhile for me to get used to the new exhaust sound but I like it now. Wife is deaf so she has no opinion. You're going to love the supercharger. I would not own a sling without one now that I had a taste. Good luck and just plan on a winter install doing a step or two at a time. No rush with snow on the ground.

Exactly it will get installed on a snow day.....i have the 1320 v2 already did that a few years ago, have the 2" W P rear duals, im going to get the 2.5" rear WP duals but interested in at least 2 gauges to add for boost and maybe oil temp.......

.... Dave@DDMWorks can you tell me what size gauges fit your twin gauge mount......?

https://www.ddmworks.com/DDMWo…aris-Slingshot_p_821.html

I'm looking for digital gauges and then how are they connecting to the supercharger and or engine ... .

• The gauge holder is for standard 2" gauges (sometimes they will be listed as 2 1/16" or 52mm)

• For the boost gauge connect the sender on the vac line that goes from the BOV to the manifold. You can place the oil sender at the bottom of the block or the back of it by the "firewall". If you need any details just let me know. I've got that and a couple other gauges, but like Dave said they really aren't needed unless you are upping the boost levels.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• For the boost gauge connect the sender on the vac line that goes from the BOV to the manifold. You can place the oil sender at the bottom of the block or the back of it by the "firewall". If you need any details just let me know. I've got that and a couple other gauges, but like Dave said they really aren't needed unless you are upping the boost levels.

......shyt this supercharger isnt really needed either BUT.......LMAO .....i like gauges, so gauges it will be , your info is what i was looking for as far as the hooking up the gauges, just have to settle on what gauges i want and will work (oh and will display in Blue)......

.....ok so whats the deal about the pulley, why a 105mm.......can someone explain the difference ......and where is that item acquired from.....

• ......shyt this supercharger isnt really needed either BUT.......LMAO .....i like gauges, so gauges it will be , your info is what i was looking for as far as the hooking up the gauges, just have to settle on what gauges i want and will work (oh and will display in Blue)......

I know exactly what you mean. The show is part of the fun.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• .....ok so whats the deal about the pulley, why a 105mm.......can someone explain the difference ......and where is that item acquired from.....

The smaller the diameter pulley the higher the boost level. There are quite a few of us running the 95mm, but have the other modifications needed to run it safely. Dave has a few pulley size options available and can point you in the right direction depending on where you want to be. What is nice is you can do it all in stages if you like.

Edited once, last by WraithSS ().

• Something else to consider that may or may not be of concern. The smaller pulley will be more fun, for sure, but it will reduce the mileage range per tank if that's a concern?

• Something else to consider that may or may not be of concern. The smaller pulley will be more fun, for sure, but it will reduce the mileage range per tank if that's a concern?

That's what I thought but I actually am getting 30.5 since I put the 105mm on 3k ago. I was getting 29.9 with the 110mm. Go figure... So I'm considering going to 100mm if I don't need a tune.

• I forgot all about Glow shift gauges (ive used them in the past with no issues).....thinking of these 2 gauges.....

https://www.glowshiftdirect.co…gital-boost-vacuum-gauge/

https://www.glowshiftdirect.co…l-dual-temperature-gauge/

one for boost and the other for oil & water temp ......found a dual pod to fit where im looking to mount it ......these smaller items will probably arrive at my house sooner than later, the main items will be a little longer lol