Only in America

• This morning the financials for the month of August were released by the Labor Department. The CPI grew by 0.3% in August compared to July's numbers of slightly below 0.4%. The Administration was happy to see those numbers as they had expected the numbers to be closer to 0.5%. It looks like the way things are going, inflation will end the year in the 5.4% range. Compare that to Trump's term where he had the economy rolling and job growth with little to no inflation of under 2%

Just keep in mind that the way this government lies to we the people, is that the CPI numbers do not reflect the true inflation. Those numbers do NOT include food or gasoline. Meat prices alone are up 14% to 16% overall, and gas prices are up 35%. If they had the intregrity to include those numbers, I'm sure you'd hear a lot of people saying it's time to get old man out

I guess Biden and company gets another pass to claim that if you expect 0.5% inflation for the month of July and ONLY get 0.3% you get to call that a success. Why not after the massive cluster f*** Biden pulled in Afghanistan that he called a SUCCESS? This guy is clueless and needs to get out of the White house while we still have a country.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• ...if you listen to our prominent leftie:

• Leaving $80,000,000,000 worth of state of the art military equipment to the people that celebrated the 9/11 attacks is a Biden foreign policy success

* Every drug dealer, every sex trafficker and all their victims don't have COVID, only Trump supporters because the media that gets sued for lying told him so.

• This week gas is 4¢ cheaper than last week (but over a $1.00 more expensive than last year) proves how incredible JoePedo is with the economy

• Joe Biden stops a speech to compliment a 6 year old girl:""I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed." basically confessing that he was staring between her legs - apparently that isn't pedo.

• you guys are funny - Here in California - a state the left wants the entire country to emulate Gas is currently around $4.29 a gallon for regular - and our premium which we get to pay $4.59 a gallon for is only 91 octane

If Biden and his masters like AOC get their way all of you will get to experience this California dream

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• More like the California night mare. IMHO, there are no words to describe California anymore. It was once the dream of everyone to either make it big and move out there, or at least have a chance to see it during a brief vacation. Now seeing tent cities on the sidewalks, trash and graffiti on buildings, people defecating on the street, and now watching people in San Francisco get PAID for NOT shooting people, sure isn't anything I want to see. I'd rather vote to let them divide the country into TWO Countries along the Rocky Mountains. Let to Bernie Sanders, AOC, and Kamala Harris's of the world have the left side (how appropriate) and the rest of us rational people can have the rest.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I'm not convinced electric cars are the way to go. That electricity has to come from a fossil fuel plant somewhere. Or maybe the lefties want nuke plants all over. Then worry about storage of the rids later. Also, our grid cannot handle the proliferation of electric car demand. I think the automakers are going that direction just to boost sales.

• see the real problem is not what gas cost today or what it cost a year ago - - looking at these things doesnt really tell us much and even if it did, its already history and can't be changed

What we really need to look at is where do the people who have the power to influence future gas prices want the prices to go

I think regardless of ones political party of preference it is pretty obvious that a huge number of politicians on the left and their supporters would love to see the prices of gas pushed to the point that the you and I can no longer afford to drive vehicles with internal combustion engines as their power source

so even if for some economic or production reason the price of gas right now is lower than a year ago you can pretty much be guaranteed that it wasn't the choice of Biden or AOC or any other democrat and if they ever truly get their way you can bet that it wont be long before we are sitting and looking at Slingshots no one can afford to drive

• Your post is both brilliant and sad. Brilliant because it's accurate, sad because it's accurate.

Products like the now pretty much deceased Elio could have taken great strides in reducing gas consumption; but unfortunately it does not give the left the power they crave.

• And the STUPID people in California voted down Newsom's recall. I just can't believe how ignorant 1/2 of the American population is.

In the end the recall wasn't ever going to change anything - - Even if Elder had won he would have faced Democrat super majorities in both the start senate and the state congress - - no bill or law was going to bass unless the dems wanted it and any bill vetoed would easily have been over ridden

Also the last day for a governor to sign or veto bills this year is October 10th and a had the recall been successful the new governor would not have taken off ice until after that date - - heck with the huge majorities they have the democrats would have enough power to squash any "executive / emergency orders" a new governor might try to use

just about the only thing that possibly could have been impacted would be replacing Feinstine If she had chosen to step down and she has made it very clear she wouldn't let that happen if Newsom was recalled

Yes - - we could have gotten Newsom out, and I would have loved it just because he is an egotistical jerk, but it the end nothing in the way California is actually run would have changed

• You didn't address the stupid majority in CA. Dems must love having the homeless live in the streets and now on their beaches. It's pathetic!

Were they stupid or was there another 3am spike? Another instance of boxes of pristine ballots being scanned multiple times? I posted a link of reports of people being turned away from polling places because they allegedly "already voted", and we know what happened there.

Soon we will probably see reports from poll watchers about strange goings on in Cali. The media is already calling them "baseless accusations" even though (obviously) they have done zero investigations.

• Were they stupid or was there another 3am spike? Another instance of boxes of pristine ballots being scanned multiple times? I posted a link of reports of people being turned away from polling places because they allegedly "already voted", and we know what happened there.

Soon we will probably see reports from poll watchers about strange goings on in Cali. The media is already calling them "baseless accusations" even though (obviously) they have done zero investigations.

"Zero investigation...."

Call in Rudy.

• "Zero investigation...."

Call in Rudy.

Today as I type this; democrats and the Biden administration literally give zero shits about my opinion or the opinion of people like me.

If they continue to be successful, soon your opinion won't matter either. That is the path of tyranny.

You carry a weapon for self defense, your moment of reckoning will come sooner than others of your ideology.

Maduro keeps winning in Venezuela; to paraphrase Biden:

"He has the most extensive voter fraud organization in his country's history and he doesn't need people to vote for him to win."

• If California were a separate country, it would rank as the world's fifth largest economy, ahead of India and behind Germany.

They don't need us, we need them.

openair, I know a lot of people who give two shits about anything about California other than it is an embarrassment to this country. We need nothing from them we cant get someplace else. I am starting to think you are just like Bigdog only 180 off from his point of view. Beginning to think you both are nuttier than a fruit cake. You are so closed minded and sooo far left it is hard to believe you can believe that stuff you say. When asked for proof all you do is play the left card and just go off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the specific question you were asked. Before you call me a Trumper you better know that I thought Trump was a despicable individual but he had the foresight to at least do better for the general public than any democrat ever did in recent years. Obama said get used to stagnant markets and a poor economy. The economy was better overall than it is now and that is all I want. A solid economy is good for everybody. Here gas and diesel is about a dollar more than it was a year ago. It started rising about 6 weeks after Biden took office, I am sure you will state that it is just a coincidence and just a coincident that the cost of living is higher than it has been in years. Please explain these facts.

• ... Before you call me a Trumper you better know that I thought Trump was a despicable individual but he had the foresight to at least do better for the general public than any democrat ever did in recent years..."

I felt the same about Trump until one of the debates where they called out Ben Carson (my first choice at the time) and Carson stayed. Then they called Trump, he stayed besides Carson. They continued calling everyone else, then Carson again and he came out then Trump.

That was a quiet moment that showed that Don had a metric shit ton of class. At that moment I started paying attention to him.

Not only did Trump do better than any democrat, but Republican as well. He was our Reagan.