Only in America

• I don't give a dam what other think about Trump. He is a good man I believe he truly love our country and it's people. So be it if he loves his self and his money. Yes he has a huge ego and also tells it like it is. That I like about the man. Having the Money and the ego already he did not need to use his position to prove himself. This is how I feel and if you are a Trump hater you just maybe blind as the stuff he did benefited you as much as me for he did it for Americans.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I felt the same about Trump until one of the debates where they called out Ben Carson (my first choice at the time) and Carson stayed. Then they called Trump, he stayed besides Carson. They continued calling everyone else, then Carson again and he came out then Trump.

That was a quiet moment that showed that Don had a metric shit ton of class. At that moment I started paying attention to him.

Not only did Trump do better than any democrat, but Republican as well. He was our Reagan.

Lord, forgive them.

• Lord, forgive them.

I'm all for personal freedom to believe, say, and do just about anything you want as long as your beliefs / actions don't infringe on the rights of anyone else, but you are now going to be just the 2nd person I've ever blocked on this forum. You don't even try to defend your positions or debate the merits of your opinions. you just spout off at the mouth. I'm blocking you so I don't have to block the threads since there is some interesting discourse in these discussions that has caused me to consider some of my opinions and beliefs on certain issues. We can have discussions and agree to disagree on specific topics, but just being "I'm right / your wrong" about everything that doesn't fit into your preconceived belief isn't doing anyone any favors. I'm a right leaning independent, but liberals that behave like you do make me not want to accept any of your positions just because you can't seem to defend any of them. Wolf was very liberal, but I could respect his opinions that I didn't agree with because he could make a rationale argument for why he felt his position was correct. I fully respect opinions and beliefs of others and fully recognize your right in this great country to believe differently than other people. If you don't / can't subscribe to that then I can't take you anymore.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• It seems to me that very often people who I would describe as supporting socially liberal points of view base their beliefs solely on what makes them "feel" good - - - it doesnt matter if there evidence or science to back up what they push, Its 100% about feelings.

This was, in my view, Trumps biggest problem and why he is so hated by these sensitive members of our society - Trump was about getting done what he felt needed to get done and didnt care if he stepped on a few toes in the process - - - unfortunately this made these people hate him, not because of the job he did , but because he hurt their feelings

he's just a mean man as far as these people are concerned - - and this is why they love Biden - - doesn't matter if he has full on dementia, doesnt matter if he is nothing more than a puppet - - they love him because they see him as good old Uncle Joe just a nice guy

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I don't give a dam what other think about Trump. He is a good man I believe he truly love our country and it's people. So be it if he loves his self and his money. Yes he has a huge ego and also tells it like it is. That I like about the man. Having the Money and the ego already he did not need to use his position to prove himself. This is how I feel and if you are a Trump hater you just maybe blind as the stuff he did benefited you as much as me for he did it for Americans.

Benefitted us that love America and capitalism and prosperity overall. def didn't benefit these bums that want to live off the government and base their life on how "unfair" capitalism is just because they couldnt amount to shit. Its interesting how nowadays being a democrat technically means being anti-american or at least thats what their views reflect.

• I'm all for personal freedom to believe, say, and do just about anything you want as long as your beliefs / actions don't infringe on the rights of anyone else, but you are now going to be just the 2nd person I've ever blocked on this forum. You don't even try to defend your positions or debate the merits of your opinions. you just spout off at the mouth. I'm blocking you so I don't have to block the threads since there is some interesting discourse in these discussions that has caused me to consider some of my opinions and beliefs on certain issues. We can have discussions and agree to disagree on specific topics, but just being "I'm right / your wrong" about everything that doesn't fit into your preconceived belief isn't doing anyone any favors. I'm a right leaning independent, but liberals that behave like you do make me not want to accept any of your positions just because you can't seem to defend any of them. Wolf was very liberal, but I could respect his opinions that I didn't agree with because he could make a rationale argument for why he felt his position was correct. I fully respect opinions and beliefs of others and fully recognize your right in this great country to believe differently than other people. If you don't / can't subscribe to that then I can't take you anymore.

Couldn't agree more... And what I bolded and underlined, well... I miss WOLF and would appreciate to hear his thoughts on things... In a way, Edward Neal is my wolf substitute. Not because they'd agree on the same things, but because Ed gives a lot of valid information and is more to the middle, which is what I can respect and work with.

The far right, just like the far left, are brainwashed IMO...

I prefer middle... Or chaos... villain-squared

• Hey, I liked Barack, and Jimmy Carter.

Nice guys, that didn't do shit for this country except let men use the women's room.

Never warmed up to Clinton.

I always thought Joe was a useless politician

But here's the simple thing............

Nothing in my life has gotten better because of the Biden administration...nothing.

In fact, a lot has gotten worse.

Opey hates Trump but loves Joe, and that's fine.

I know, that nothing has improved for him either.

The only thing is Trump is not in office, that improved his life....as weird as that is.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Couldn't agree more... And what I bolded and underlined, well... I miss WOLF and would appreciate to hear his thoughts on things... In a way, Edward Neal is my wolf substitute. Not because they'd agree on the same things, but because Ed gives a lot of valid information and is more to the middle, which is what I can respect and work with.

The far right, just like the far left, are brainwashed IMO...

I prefer middle... Or chaos... villain-squared

Personally I think that people that are are on the far right or far left tend to just follow what they have been told / taught - I dont fully understand how anyone who actually does research and makes their own decisions could ever think that everything on either side is 100% good and true

When I was first becoming aware of politics I pretty much just went along with whatever the Republican Party was pushing, mostly because thats where my parents had taught me I should be, As I have gotten older and met people and had more conversations than I could ever count I have come to realize that there are no absolutes in politics - - to me both sides have some very bad ides and both sides have some very good ideas and because of my life experience I have learned to reach across to each side to embrace the ideas and philosophies that fit and make since to me instead of simply embracing some ideology I have been told I should embrace

As an example of one of my bigger political shifts lets look at gay marriage - - for most of my adult life I was dead set against the idea of same sex marriage. It did, and it still does go against my Christian beliefs. But after moving here to Palm Springs and getting to know many very good people who are gay and listening to them I came to realize that there is much more to this then just my Christian beliefs, You see marriage in this country is no longer just a religious thing, personally I wish it were, but the government got involved a long time ago and made marriage a government controlled and sanctified union and then based on this government approval of relationships they started granting benefits and privilege's to these approved unions.

When I think about this it just seems wrong, what business is it of my government to decide which relationships it likes or doesn't like and then to separate people in to groups they approve of or do not approve of and then hand out benefits and privilege's to the group they like better????

To me that is just plain wrong and as such there are only two ways I can see to deal with ending this government discrimination - the first, which would have been my first choice, would have been for government to completely remove itself from the marriage business and eliminate any and all benefits, privilege's or restrictions that are based on marital status or option 2 allow for government sanctified same sex marriage - - - clearly at this point the government chose #2

We are all people and we all should be treated 100% equally by our government and no law should be allowed that separates us into favored and unfavored groups of people - that is not governments job yet when they got into the marriage business that's exactly what they did

The funny thing is that a big part of my change in position on this subject comes right back to my Christian faith - God has told me that one of the most important things I am supposed to do is to "Live in Love" toward everyone - how can I do that if I support government discrimination?

I only have one line that I will never support if it is crossed and that would be if government tries to force the religious sanctification of same sex marriage - - that is something the government should never do and something I could never support

Anyway - to me politics should not be about joining some club and then just blindly following whatever the club says you should follow - - people who do this might as well be sheep

Then again isn't that exactly what both parties would love us to be - - nothing but sheep?

<3<3

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I have never been for one political party or the other. I have always voted for the person that I thought was best for the job. I have never been good with listening to people telling me what I should do and in my opinion that is a large part of what is wrong with America today. Like voting for people that you knew could not/would not do the job.

• I'm all for personal freedom to believe, say, and do just about anything you want as long as your beliefs / actions don't infringe on the rights of anyone else, but you are now going to be just the 2nd person I've ever blocked on this forum. You don't even try to defend your positions or debate the merits of your opinions. you just spout off at the mouth. I'm blocking you so I don't have to block the threads since there is some interesting discourse in these discussions that has caused me to consider some of my opinions and beliefs on certain issues. We can have discussions and agree to disagree on specific topics, but just being "I'm right / your wrong" about everything that doesn't fit into your preconceived belief isn't doing anyone any favors. I'm a right leaning independent, but liberals that behave like you do make me not want to accept any of your positions just because you can't seem to defend any of them. Wolf was very liberal, but I could respect his opinions that I didn't agree with because he could make a rationale argument for why he felt his position was correct. I fully respect opinions and beliefs of others and fully recognize your right in this great country to believe differently than other people. If you don't / can't subscribe to that then I can't take you anymore.

you have to forgive liberals……they have been totally brainwashed since grade school…they all parrot the same argument word for word…… and I just hate Trump…..don’t need a valid reason…..they told me to…..

• I have never been for one political party or the other. I have always voted for the person that I thought was best for the job. I have never been good with listening to people telling me what I should do and in my opinion that is a large part of what is wrong with America today. Like voting for people that you knew could not/would not do the job.

that use to be a good political stance….before ALL the democrats in lock step…..started to push communism….

• the liberal politicians gave them all the goodies to buy their votes……they don’t care if the marry animals as long as the vote democrat…..never forget there is always an alternative motive. It’s never what is looks like at face value…… and if you believe in God and the Bible ….it ain’t oK no matter what the radicals tell you…. Remember why he destroyed sodom and Gomorrah …. Too much funny business…. There is a judgement day coming….

• Sorry BD, not my job to force my beliefs on others. And I will leave judgement to God. I am not qualified

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• You still see his posts???

I stand behind the thin blue line... wink-squared

tenor.gif

the blue line still come up, but sometimes I click on them and peek - - - - I know I shouldn't, but it its like when you are at a restaurant when the server sets your plate down and says its hot - - you know they are telling the truth, but you still touch the plate just to see for yourself =O