I'm Baaack!

• Hi Folks,

It's been awhile, but riding to work I clocked 20,000 miles with Ruby and wanted to drop back and check in.

It was a weird summer, suddenly and unexpectedly successful - but that success came with a cost, much of that is loss of time for riding, family, and friends.

I'm back at teaching now and everything keeps rolling along, but I'm going to try and do a better job balancing work, family, and friends.

The Captain and I are planning a fall colors tour, maybe a weekend ride around central Arkansas through the Ozarks... Yellville, Flippin, Bull Shoals, Mountain Home, Norfolk, Fifty Six, spend the night then an alternate route back the next day. We're thinking early to mid October, if anyone wants to come, let me know.

Doc

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Would love to ride along but we leave for our Epic Adventure Saturday morning. Doing about 4500 miles. Y’all are welcome to come along. We only have three weeks of run though so we will be tray at a brisk pace. Gotta see all we can! My motto has always been we only get a short time for vacation so see everything you can and work won’t seem so hectic afterwards. ;)