Anyone Remember Elio Motors

• September 8, 2021

Good Morning Elio Reservation Holders,

Wow, it has been a while since we have had the chance to say that and frankly, it feels good… and we’re back!

Stay tuned for a number of important and exciting announcements over the next few weeks on our path forward. In the meantime, you can head over to the SEC website where you can view our recently filed reports and financial statement.

We are sure that you have a lot of questions that we will work to answer over the coming weeks and months. Our email, tellmemore@eliomotors.com, is available for your questions, which we will gather and share as we move forward.

Thank you again for your patience, understanding and, most of all, passion for the Elio vehicle platform,

The Elio Team

• Last I heard (if I remember correctly) they purchased a GM facility in Louisiana that formerly assembled Hummers? Just at that point fuel prices started to drop. I suppose fuel prices going up and the resurgence of "green" and the green new deal has given them new life. When Elio went into limbo it led me to the slingshot. I like the slingshot and I don't consider it a challenge to Polaris. I do wish Elio well. I think it's a great car for a starter, collage students and city driving.

• Last I heard (if I remember correctly) they purchased a GM facility in Louisiana that formerly assembled Hummers? Just at that point fuel prices started to drop. I suppose fuel prices going up and the resurgence of "green" and the green new deal has given them new life. When Elio went into limbo it led me to the slingshot. I like the slingshot and I don't consider it a challenge to Polaris. I do wish Elio well. I think it's a great car for a starter, collage students and city driving.

I wanted it as a commuter and hoped it would have come out before I purchased my current vehicle.

I have a 42 mile commute and the Elio would have been heaven sent for that drive. While my Kia Soul is no slouch; I get about 35mpg if I remember correctly the Elio could close to double that. Not to mention that sub $10k price versus the 20k on the Kia would have been nice.

Last blog post Dec 2019

Last press release Sept 2018

• They need to hire Liz Carmichael. Now, he or she or it, knew what they were doing. Look at all the DALE automobiles on the street.

Wait, maybe Liz transformed into Elio. That would explain A LOT.

• I put $100 down on a reservation. Not refundable. Gave up long before I bought my first SS in May of 2016. I was interested, but if they made it today I'm not sure I'd care. Even back then, I talked to the people at the show and was hoping for a more powerful setup. They mentioned a performance one that might have 125 HP. Nope, lost $100 but gained a Slingshot with a DDMWorks Supercharger. I'm good, but thanks.

• I put $100 down on a reservation. Not refundable. Gave up long before I bought my first SS in May of 2016. I was interested, but if they made it today I'm not sure I'd care. Even back then, I talked to the people at the show and was hoping for a more powerful setup. They mentioned a performance one that might have 125 HP. Nope, lost $100 but gained a Slingshot with a DDMWorks Supercharger. I'm good, but thanks.

I followed the same path. Put down a $100 non-refundable reservation. Gave up and purchased a 2017 slingshot in November. With a DDMWorks supercharger. Sometimes a forced deviation turns out for the better!