New from TN

• Nice trailer. Only issue is you are stuck with the front tire widths. When I bought my new rims they had wider tires on the front. Minor issue just stick with oem front rim width. Just looked at your pics again. You could move the sling forward to avoid the wheel wells.

• Nice trailer. Only issue is you are stuck with the front tire widths. When I bought my new rims they had wider tires on the front. Minor issue just stick with oem front rim width. Just looked at your pics again. You could move the sling forward to avoid the wheel wells.

dam good info cause I am looking at all new rims and tires probably in 2 years or so, didn’t think of that. Awesome advice

• Yeah, I have some Twist Dynamics 20" on the front of mine and I just barely clear the wheel wells by less than 1" on each side.

I note you have backed in. I tried a couple different configurations and found that the front in first with the wheels just about centered at the forward edge of the trailer wheel wells was about perfect for level loading. The SS is right at 600 lbs per tire, or 1200 front/600 rear. Your mileage may vary.

• Yeah, I have some Twist Dynamics 20" on the front of mine and I just barely clear the wheel wells by less than 1" on each side.

I note you have backed in. I tried a couple different configurations and found that the front in first with the wheels just about centered at the forward edge of the trailer wheel wells was about perfect for level loading. The SS is right at 600 lbs per tire, or 1200 front/600 rear. Your mileage may vary.

yeah I went with rear loading cause I wanted more weight on the tandems and then coolers tools etc will go in v nose

• So sling in the smokies is may 31 to june 4 I’m booking a cabin and was wondering like do ya have to be at it on may 31? Or what is the best time?

A lot of us will come in on Monday 30 May 2022 and depart on Sunday 5 Jun 2022. Those of us who have been making the rally don't worry much about the planned activities but gather in small groups to ride every day. Riding the mountains 6 to 8 Slingshots make a good number for a fun ride. Always plenty of guys ready to ride.

• A lot of us will come in on Monday 30 May 2022 and depart on Sunday 5 Jun 2022. Those of us who have been making the rally don't worry much about the planned activities but gather in small groups to ride every day. Riding the mountains 6 to 8 Slingshots make a good number for a fun ride. Always plenty of guys ready to ride.

sounds great I like that idea I’m renting a cabin mon to sat cause the woman will fly in and fly out hope to be included on these small rides that’s what we enjoy