New from TN

• Good evening thought I would say hello. Rented a slingshot to see if I would like it and well came home found a smoking deal and bought one. It has made it to my local dealer and we’ll I like to work so I’ll see it in 3 weeks lol. Meantime the dealer is installing my aftermarket exhaust and then I’ll take it home and have a lot to install myself. Stay safe everyone and keep the shiny side up.

• Good evening thought I would say hello. Rented a slingshot to see if I would like it and well came home found a smoking deal and bought one. It has made it to my local dealer and we’ll I like to work so I’ll see it in 3 weeks lol. Meantime the dealer is installing my aftermarket exhaust and then I’ll take it home and have a lot to install myself. Stay safe everyone and keep the shiny side up.

Welcome to the 'World of Slingshot Insanity'

Welcome to the best Slingshot forum on the internet, glad you are here. There is a ton of super helpful people here to answer your questions. If you have any questions we can answer or help you with, just let us know :)

Dave

• Welcome to the family! Lots of great people with a ton of knowledge on here. Make sure to check out the DIY section. Lots of great project info in there. If you ever need help or have questions just ask.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Welcome to the asylum :S

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity".. Those of us who have been around a while have major questions on the 'Pedal commander'. I would suggest that you DON'T it until you have lots of miles in the seat of the Slingshot. I like to control what's happening with the Slingshot NOT some computer. The guys who ride the mountains and twisties with lots of miles (100,000+ miles) in the seat wont use it.

• Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity".. Those of us who have been around a while have major questions on the 'Pedal commander'. I would suggest that you DON'T it until you have lots of miles in the seat of the Slingshot. I like to control what's happening with the Slingshot NOT some computer. The guys who ride the mountains and twisties with lots of miles (100,000+ miles) in the seat wont use it.

Thank you EjFord, I am tired of talking about this

• Read all the posts last night and yes very understandable. When I drove one I noticed right away pedal response sucked. I drive the mountains Devil’s Triangle tail of the dragon. I’m never doing a tune in this so I’m just looking for more response. The air ride suspension in theory will be better support for the drive tire.

• .... I’m never doing a tune in this so I’m just looking for more response. ....

8o;( Yeah! Right. I think we all said that. And now I have a turbo.

Welcome. Put that credit card away for a couple months until you REALLY get to know what you want. Then get a credit card your significant other doesn't know about. It get's addictive real fast.

• 8o;( Yeah! Right. I think we all said that. And now I have a turbo.

Welcome. Put that credit card away for a couple months until you REALLY get to know what you want. Then get a credit card your significant other doesn't know about. It get's addictive real fast.

Another reason to not marry lol. Can’t do turbo cause where I’m installing air ride. What is a credit card? Lmao I have that list sitting at home ready for me to install

• Can’t do turbo cause where I’m installing air ride.

They have different tanks that you can mount in the storage behind the seats, underneath the tail fin, or in the trans tunnel so you can still get an intercooler up front. I'm not sure where you are getting your air ride from but I know Mitch at Rev Dynamics has options so you can get the best of both worlds.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• They have different tanks that you can mount in the storage behind the seats, underneath the tail fin, or in the trans tunnel so you can still get an intercooler up front. I'm not sure where you are getting your air ride from but I know Mitch at Rev Dynamics has options so you can get the best of both worlds.

Luv It! Spending his money already!

• Ya the not the wife and I really don’t need the power and I had all this planned way before the rental lol. Never thought I’d get her interested in this thing but she had a blast. I can’t ride motorcycle anymore cause of pain so I knew this is what I wanted. Next is toy hauler. Here is a pic of the stock ride which is the only thing I’ve seen so far is pics lol.

• I do have one question or concern though. I live in TN and well I’m a trucker and leave for a month or depending on how greedy I am or fun I’m having. I will be covering the sling outside…….should I worry about battery? No power by driveway so thinking solar panel trickle….. or should I search for a storage unit with power? If I go battery cut off all memory in ECM and I believe air ride is gone. Would love to hear some thoughts.