Tow dolly

• Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has used the tow dolly as featured on the all things slingshot site. I know you can't back up with one, but wondered how it was at interstate speeds.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

• Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has used the tow dolly as featured on the all things slingshot site. I know you can't back up with one, but wondered how it was at interstate speeds.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

They have been around for over 5 years with lots of miles. Probably not the easiest to 'back up' --- but with practice it can be. A trailer is easy, a FARM wagon not so easy.

• I've had kev 's tow dolly for over 3 years and love it!! It's relatively easy to set up and get the Sling fastened in. We've towed our Sling to several events over 1,000 miles away and have had zero issues while towing it. I do recommend strapping the steering wheel just as an extra precaution, but it's not a requirement, as the Sling tracks nicely. Backing is not a real issue if you take your time have patience. I also love how little space the tow dolly takes up in my garage when I'm not using it. I simply tilt the tongue straight up and lean it against the wall, with blocks around each wheel. Almost no foot print that way..

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Bummer thanks for the inquiry , if you have any more questions you can contact me here any time or with a private conversation, or email me at allthingsslingshot@gmail.com

The Dollies have been around without incident since day one .One of the original forum guys here, Scootertrash , built a few for himself and his Indy friends but didnt have any intentions of doing it commercially so with his input, we designed the new self centering and lower trays and put out well over 100 now . They truly are the simplest, fastest way to load and transport your Slingshot , especially for those who dont have the room or desire for a full size trailer year round..

• Scootertash just sold both his two original dollies as he now rolls on two Plus 1 Quad kits I installed for him at Savannah Strong , I just shipped him two fender kits thursday and he shows up at the Storm The Mountain ride in Kentucky yesterday with them already installed, lol

• Bummer thanks for the inquiry , if you have any more questions you can contact me here any time or with a private conversation, or email me at allthingsslingshot@gmail.com

The Dollies have been around without incident since day one .One of the original forum guys here, Scootertrash , built a few for himself and his Indy friends but didnt have any intentions of doing it commercially so with his input, we designed the new self centering and lower trays and put out well over 100 now . They truly are the simplest, fastest way to load and transport your Slingshot , especially for those who dont have the room or desire for a full size trailer year round..

Im curious to know the pricing on this setup, if you dont mind or wheres the link for this item ........

• How is the steering on the slingshot locked when using the dolly?

The front wheels are self centering by nature, so they track pretty good. Just for added confidence, I always thread a ratchet strap through the steering wheel and tighten the steering wheel in place. I've never had an issue with towing the Slingshot this way.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi