OG Sling Member ILL

• This is sad news, He told me today he was told it could take up to 3 months for him to get some relief where he starts to feel good.

This news is worse I fear,

I think you and I stay pretty much in contact with him all the time. This last report I got from him he is really down - EVERYBODY he needs all the support we can give him !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We've got you in our thoughts and prayers Phil. Fight the good fight and stay strong, we've got your back!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• *****UPDATE***

Finally - some good news!! Phil is Covid free and responding to the meds (that he shoulda gots a week ago) and feels better. Just sweating what pulmonologist has to say. Best news in 2 weeks of his fight !!!!

• *****UPDATE***

Finally - some good news!! Phil is Covid free and responding to the meds (that he shoulda gots a week ago) and feels better. Just sweating what pulmonologist has to say. Best news in 2 weeks of his fight !!!!

let’s have a beer 🍺 that’s great news

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• There's no reason i can think of that would have made this turn-a-round happen other than all you guys praying for good results. A couple of days ago if they had said it was going to be your last, I wouldn't have been able to show them any indication that they were wrong. I spent too many nights without a fever, but feeling like I was burning up, only to have cold feet and hangs. Then waking up a couple hours later in sweat soaked sheets. I haven't had more than 2 hours sleep at a time in over 2 weeks and last night was one of the worst nights this week. It must have been Linda Blair driving the virus out of the system. By 7:30 this morning I was feeling almost human. Enough so that i went to get a covid test since the pulmonary Doctor would NOT see me without a Clean Covid results. I tested negative and I'm out of quarantine. I'm going to try to do a couple things today but I DO know my limits. I'm looking forward to improving daily.

Thanks so much you guys Bill Martin and Connman for keeping my from going insane dealing with this. I just can't imagine what this would have been had I not been vaccinated. I guess the biggest mistake I made was to be one of the first million people to get the Moderna back in January, so that now whe the Delta version is is full swing, my protection has gone down from 90+% to something in the 50's% or so. The new booster can't get here quick enough

Thanks again. I need to get a little rest before I head out. This cat is quickly burning his nine lives :P:P:P

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• There's no reason i can think of that would have made this turn-a-round happen other than all you guys praying for good results. A couple of days ago if they had said it was going to be your last, I wouldn't have been able to show them any indication that they were wrong. I spent too many nights without a fever, but feeling like I was burning up, only to have cold feet and hangs. Then waking up a couple hours later in sweat soaked sheets. I haven't had more than 2 hours sleep at a time in over 2 weeks and last night was one of the worst nights this week. It must have been Linda Blair driving the virus out of the system. By 7:30 this morning I was feeling almost human. Enough so that i went to get a covid test since the pulmonary Doctor would NOT see me without a Clean Covid results. I tested negative and I'm out of quarantine. I'm going to try to do a couple things today but I DO know my limits. I'm looking forward to improving daily.

Thanks so much you guys Bill Martin and Connman for keeping my from going insane dealing with this. I just can't imagine what this would have been had I not been vaccinated. I guess the biggest mistake I made was to be one of the first million people to get the Moderna back in January, so that now whe the Delta version is is full swing, my protection has gone down from 90+% to something in the 50's% or so. The new booster can't get here quick enough

Thanks again. I need to get a little rest before I head out. This cat is quickly burning his nine lives :P:P:P

We are HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

• Sad news

As much as possible, I want to try to keep this post as much as informative and not political. I also don't want it to become emotional, and keep it to facts.

While I'm extremely happy have have made it through 2 plus weeks of HELL dealing with the effects of Covid, to say I had had it easy is so tough for me to understand. I did everything possible to get one of the first to claim my shots when I was allowed to try. Getting into the early shots in January gave me some relief knowing (or as it turns out now) THINKING that I was over 95% protected from getting Covid. To me that was a gamble that I'd make every day of my life given those odds. Las vegas would never exist if the house paid off player bets of over 95%. Now fast forward it to 6 1/2 months later and the Delta version of this virus is the new version to watch out for. A new version that all 3 major vaccine companies HOPED would have a similar percentage of coverage from the original vaccine. It looks like their wishful thinking had flaws. So many flaw that they had a new term for those of us who did come down with Covid. They're calling it "break-thru cases. So I was exposed to someone (I'm 99.9% sure who it was that infected me. Both he and his wife NEVER received the vaccine. The choice was theirs and theirs to live with (no pun intended), and neither of them had the integrity to inform me that they were not vaccinated. Especially when the husband spent over 30 minutes riding in my truck with me, maskless and flaunting HIS right to not get the shots. So I spend over 2 weeks in HELL over this guys RIGHT to not protect himself. I ask a simple question. Why is HIS right to NOT be vaccinated more important than MY right to know my life is put at risk by his silence? Isn't it a felony if an HIV criminal spits in the face of a cop while he's being arrested? Isn't it also a felony for a sexual partner who is HIV positive to engage in sex without informing the partner of their situation? But now someone has more rights than me to not be vaccinated and hide that from me knowing full well that I'm being put at risk without the knowledge of the situation. I'll tell you this. My views have changed a LOT over the past 2 plus weeks and even more so now that I know where the source of my infection came from. It's no satisfaction at all knowing that his wife came down sicker than me 2 days later.

Then as i spent my first day today able to breath a little easier, and get the good news that I past the test and I'm Covid free, I get hit with the following sad news. A friend (neighbor) has also been fighting Covid had it a LOT worse than I had it. He has been in the hospital for 43 days on a ventilator. He's been in an induced coma a couple of times trying to get him to breath on his own. He was an educated family man who had a lot of life left to live. Neither he nor his family had taken the vaccine, and he lost his gamble. He was unable to continue his fight and passed away today. For whatever reason he had to not get the vaccine, his wife is left to put the pieces together of the broken family. He'll never see his daughter and son in law (who built their house next door to his) enjoy and raise their family. He won't see his 2 year old grandson grow up so grandpa can spoil him and teach him how to use their riding lawnmower, learn to drive, and to spoil him with advice and spare money so impress his girlfriend. I'm sure had he had a crystal ball to see the results of his choice, he probably would have chosen differently

So whatever reason you have (and the choice IS yours to make) a simple swallowing your pride and take the chance to protect yourself and hundreds of others by simply taking the vaccine not only could save your life, but could save your family and friends the hardship of going on without you. RIP Rick. Nobody deserved to go through this HELL from the lab experiment gone wrong. I hope others will learn that life WITH them is a whole lot better than life WITHOUT them

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Preach Phil! 🙏

Unfortunately, in some cases, NOT ALL, it seems some *think* they know, but it's almost like an invincibility complex of a drunk... "I'm okay... I'll be okay... I can drive... One more drink...", then bam, they take an innocent life and keep on with theirs. Obviously there are stark differences, but in a nut shell, I think that's what you're getting at.

And yes, you are correct about protection wearing down. And the science (though of course some will cite their own science) states that this delta only exists BECAUSE people aren't getting vaccinated and it keeps mutating to different strains... Yes, just like the FLU. Only this is a FLU on steroids and looking for vengeance. Much quicker, much more dangerous, but nah, people can't believe science or the fact it's going on in other countries... It has to be political... 🙄

Sorry for the rant, just backing up and supporting what Phil is sharing. It gets me angry to know that if someone I care for, here included, gets sick, that hospitals are overwhelmed and they may not get the treatment and help needed. If you don't believe in masks, don't believe in vaccines, don't believe in the virus, then why are you going to the hospital for help?!? Makes no sense to me...