OG Sling Member ILL

• SHEEP

Name calling - - really? Is that your normal way to respond when you disagree with someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

It not name calling - you folks just do not see the bigger picture.

Just look back in history this has happened plenty of time before and never ended well -- They have manged to get us to turn on each other, take away our liberties and it will not stop there. In the past it may not have been a virus but another convenient crisis history is repeating itself and no one is paying attention.

If you honestly believe the government and politicians want to control the spread of this virus then answer me why they can let thousands id infected people cross the boarder and not even treat them just ship them around the country. I have asked that question more than once with no answer. So what is the bigger risk me going into a pizza joint or a few thousand infected people just being dumped in town?

But I guess I am just the new big dog and don't know what I am talking about.

I will spare ya all the pain of listening to me and step away I don't have a sling anymore and I am ruining you threads.

You all be safe / take care of yourselves and your families because things are going to change for the worse and he virus will be the least of your troubles..

I enjoyed every minute of my time here and the friendships I made

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Yes it is crazy how some people are willing to give up there rights, but it is also crazy that some people think their rights are more important that the rights of others.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Seriously, if a private restaurant wants proof of vaccination before they let someone in isn’t that their right? Don’t they as business owners have the right to refuse service to anyone they choose?

• What the F?! You are not ruining any thread. We are still in a free country! Time will definitely tell this story and I agree with you 100% There are many different things at play here and because most of the people watch mainstream media and selling the narrative to make everyone afraid it clearly works...that's why they are doing it. The New World Order has always been changing things and will continue to do so because there will be less and less opposition. I have faith that in the hour of need we are going to see some amazing things happen..it might get a little worse before it gets better. I pray for everyone on the planet that is good!

• Unless it's a man-made manipulated virus...?

HOW DARE YOU!!! ARE YOU AGREEING WITH TRUMP????!!!

Seriously though interesting point but that would be either a crazy advance amount of engineering, or a really odd and specific coincidence.

Seriously, if a private restaurant wants proof of vaccination before they let someone in isn’t that their right? Don’t they as business owners have the right to refuse service to anyone they choose?

Private restaurant wanting only vaccinated customers? Their right. Government mandating it? Absolutely not.

Life is literally risk management. We take risk when we go for a spin in our slingshot. We take risk when we go to work, and we take risk when we go out to a restaurant.

Several years ago I had chronic bronchitis for 3 months. While I missed alot of work, I still worked a few days. I mitigated some risk to my coworker with generous sprays of disinfectants, thankfully she never got sick. My COVID compared to the bronchitis was like getting a back rub and a blow job at the same time.

Freedom is being able to decide whether the risks are worth it. Freedom is not demanding that someone else reduce YOUR risk.

• Polio was, for all practical purposes, eradicated in the United States because enough people got vaccinated that the virus no longer had a place to replicate and/ or mutate. I have to wonder if that could ever been accomplished if they had the social media and politics that exists today.

• Yes I do agree that freedom does allow you to decide what risks you want to take, but responsibility and wanting to be a decent person would hopefully guide a person to make these choices in a way that doesn’t put others at risk. Seriously what kind of selfish asshole would say “fuck it I’m going to do what I want and if that can hurt others then it’s on them to protect themselves from my actions”? Personally I think that’s the biggest problem I this country right now, we seem to have a huge number of people that only care about themselves and what they want regardless of how it might impact others.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Images

• To me it’s simple, I try my best to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and in His own words He instructs us to “live in love” and that the most important commandment of all is to first love God and second to love our neighbor. Considering this I believe I should take whatever steps are available to me to make sure that the choices I make do not potentially harm others.

1 John 4: 16

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

• Yes I do agree that freedom does allow you to decide what risks you want to take, but responsibility and wanting to be a decent person would hopefully guide a person to make these choices in a way that doesn’t put others at risk. Seriously what kind of selfish asshole would say “fuck it I’m going to do what I want and if that can hurt others then it’s on them to protect themselves from my actions”? Personally I think that’s the biggest problem I this country right now, we seem to have a huge number of people that only care about themselves and what they want regardless of how it might impact others.

I'm disagreeing with you alot, so I want to say I think you are awesome brother. I intend no offense or assholeishness (though the latter seems to come naturally to me).

That being said, I got vaccinated because I'm in my mid 50s so I'm not having anymore kids and PERSONALLY felt the RISK TO ME (and my wife) was minimal.

Being a new vaccine we are already seeing heart issues with younger people; who honestly don't need it and heavens forbid if there are issues with pregnancies.

• [quote='echoraven','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/10312-og-sling-member-ill/&postID=357412#post357412']

Yes I do agree that freedom does allow you to decide what risks you want to take, but responsibility and wanting to be a decent person would hopefully guide a person to make these choices in a way that doesn’t put others at risk. Seriously what kind of selfish asshole would say “fuck it I’m going to do what I want and if that can hurt others then it’s on them to protect themselves from my actions”? Personally I think that’s the biggest problem I this country right now, we seem to have a huge number of people that only care about themselves and what they want regardless of how it might impact others.

I'm disagreeing with you alot, so I want to say I think you are awesome brother. I intend no offense or assholeishness (though the latter seems to come naturally to me).

That being said, I got vaccinated because I'm in my mid 50s so I'm not having anymore kids and PERSONALLY felt the RISK TO ME (and my wife) was minimal.

Being a new vaccine we are already seeing heart issues with younger people; who honestly don't need it and heavens forbid if there are issues with pregnancies.

[/quote]

No problems, if we all agreed all of the time this would be a very boring world. My wife and I are both in our mid 60’s and if it were only us I am not sure we would have been vaccinated, but it isn’t just us, we have 5 grandkids 3 of which are at our house several days a week with one of them having bad asthma. I don’t ever want to think of what it would feel like if someone got sick or died because we didn’t get vaccinated let alone if it were one of our one grandchildren. To us this risk no matter how small easily outweighed any possible risk from the shot. Anyway you have a great day - even if we don’t all agree here I still love y’all - for now I’m out of here

Images

• Wow!! And I thought this was a thread about Funinthesun

Spirited conversation, though!! That's a good thing. We all have our own opinions and beliefs. That's what makes us all unique.

Be that as it may... Funinthesun, I am truly sorry that you are going through this COVID-19 crap. I pray you pull through this, and come back with the same fervor we all know and love. Know that we are all here for you. Just say the word, and we'll be there. Kick this shit!!!

• Leaving out the political factor - UPDATE - Phil is back feeling very poorly, terrible headache & horrible nausea. Mask/no mask - vaccine/no vaccine the choice should be yours - but know this- if you contact this Delta variant you are in for a rough ride. Everybody please do all you can to protect yourself and family. I’ve had vaccine and hate the mask so I’m back to social distancing again. Not so difficult now that I have beautiful riding roads in any direction from my house.😬😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it