OG Sling Member ILL

• So this begs the question, are the unvaccinated people giving this virus a place to mutate that eventually make the vaccine useless against the mutation? Was reading last night a prediction that due to all of the unvaccinated people this could happen and result with a “doomsday” mutation that would be impossible to stop. Personally I must say I still find it fascinating that some people would rather take their chances with a made in China virus instead of trusting an American made vaccine

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hey Funinthesun. Glad to hear from you hope this means things are improving - take it easy and get back out and have some fun in the sun :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Got a little worried about you there, Phil. Good to hear your back among the living. You are still in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Continue to keep us updated as you are able. Great to hear from you. Thanks to Bill Martin for keep us all informed.

• It should be simple really, every non vaccinated, unmasked individual shouldn't go to the hospital for help... Figure it out on your own. Take your own experimental drugs

Ok so with this logic

Anyone with Lung Cancer who smoked should not be treated - their choice to smoke

Anyone with HIV should not be treated if it was they choose a lifestyle that may expose them

Anyone in a car accident not wearing a seat belt should not be taken to the hospital - it was their choice.

You are saying that you and the government know better about how we can care for ourselves and we can not make an informed decision. You do realize these vaccines only received emergancy approval and have not been fully tested and just now we are discovering some of the draw backs and possible side effects.

By the way these are the same people who are letting hundreds of thousands un-vaccinated people flow thru the boarder and then dump them in cities with no resources to take care of them. But no that could not contribute to the problem

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Funinthesun

Phil glad you are on the mend. I completely understand the headache pain, I just got over a case of Rocky Mountain Spotted fever and the head pain can be brutal, the last time I had Ehrlichiosis also from a tick bite and spent 6 days in ICU before they could figure it out - Morphine did not even help the headaches. But fortunately antibiotics are the simple cure.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• So you BlackDeath, as a non-medical professional, would suggest we get out hands on a medication intended to kill worms? That's kind of like going to a homeless shelter and finding someone who knows a lawyer in another country to represent you in a murder case. I wish you and yours the best of luck in getting through all of this. Funinthesun may have the Delta Variant, but ask him how many days he has spent on a vent! Wish you the best Phil!!! https://www.fda.gov/consumers/…treat-or-prevent-covid-19

I want everyone to be safe. I want people to always question and research things for themselves, this is how we learn. We all have choices to make because we live in a free country. It is because I care I research and spread the info for people to make a better informed decision. Before Covid people died of the flu, pneumonia, heart attacks, etc.. they didn't go away..the numbers have been skewed. When people are scared and could die, you are willing to do anything and try anything to live. Big Pharma is making all the money and we are just making them rich as all our old world knowledge is being burred and suppressed. Think about it.. before modern medicine we have lived with natural remedies before synthesized solutions have come around. I encourage everyone don't just listen to me, Do Your Own Research!

So the rabbit hole goes deep and I have been researching through 1.5 years worth of information. You can start here and continue on your own. I suggest you do not watch mainstream media.

When they started using Ventilators for people who could not breath they were turning them up on high and blowing out peoples lungs. The problem is that oxygen is not being absorbed into the blood stream , so forcing air into someones lungs is not that effective. It helps on low setting with people who are very weak where they can't even breath. So dig for information about this. hydroxychloroquine, quinine, zinc (https://www.nature.com/articles/aps201825), Vitamin A good source is Norwegian fish oil and Spirulina (strengthen cell structure for immunity.)
    I hope you at least open your minds and watch some of the information below.

https://rumble.com/vimx5r-reno…ys-ivermectin-alread.html

hydroxychloroquine
    https://rumble.com/vkfzi9-dr.-…d-the-censorship-tha.html
    https://rumble.com/vijt9p-covid-19-more-great-news.html

This one you can watch several on the list by a search..

https://rumble.com/search/video?q=hydroxychloroquine
    Here is some info on the vaccine
    https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-mass…off-of-covid-vaccine.html

Praying for you Phil Funinthesun !

• Ok so with this logic

Anyone with Lung Cancer who smoked should not be treated - their choice to smoke

Anyone with HIV should not be treated if it was they choose a lifestyle that may expose them

Anyone in a car accident not wearing a seat belt should not be taken to the hospital - it was their choice.

I like where you're going with this...

• I like where you're going with this...

Then my friend we have no common ground.

Especially since you completely ignored the poor people that are pouring in to the country based on lies. They are being used, mistreated and dumped with no one helping them. I ask you why no one seems to be concerned about the thousands of women and children sold into sex slavery by drug cartels. No one seems to care about these people - fellow humans being treated like animals.

All while we follow the bouncing ball of vaccines. The media and the government have successfully managed to turn us against each other over who chooses to get a vaccine and who does not. They have not put forth one speck of proof to any of their claims.

If we all do not wake up our children have no future - they will not have any of the opportunities we had.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• So this begs the question, are the unvaccinated people giving this virus a place to mutate that eventually make the vaccine useless against the mutation? Was reading last night a prediction that due to all of the unvaccinated people this could happen and result with a “doomsday” mutation that would be impossible to stop. Personally I must say I still find it fascinating that some people would rather take their chances with a made in China virus instead of trusting an American made vaccine

I posted in another thread about an event in Mass where ¾ of the people that contracted COVID were vaccinated. (74%). That is alarming.

This information was from the CDC itself not Alex Jones or Daily Beast.

I took the poke thinking it would enhance the natural immunity from getting the real thing. Now I'm wondering if the shot will negate my immunity?

Those people trying to shame those that don't get vaccinated don't know. They just sputter alarmist bullsh*t they are spoon fed.

Why would the virus mutate only in unvaccinated people? That is absolutely moronic. If only unvaccinated people mutate viruses, humanity would have been extinguished during the stone age where there were no vaccines and any virus would have mutated to wipe out animal life on earth.

• I posted in another thread about an event in Mass where ¾ of the people that contracted COVID were vaccinated. (74%). That is alarming.

This information was from the CDC itself not Alex Jones or Daily Beast.

I took the poke thinking it would enhance the natural immunity from getting the real thing. Now I'm wondering if the shot will negate my immunity?

Those people trying to shame those that don't get vaccinated don't know. They just sputter alarmist bullsh*t they are spoon fed.

Why would the virus mutate only in unvaccinated people? That is absolutely moronic. If only unvaccinated people mutate viruses, humanity would have been extinguished during the stone age where there were no vaccines and any virus would have mutated to wipe out animal life on earth.

Unless it's a man-made manipulated virus...?

• I was joking... But do believe in individual responsibilities.

Anywho, as I stated in the other thread, I say these things to most of you as family, and we know family discussions can get heated... Nothing but love though! I wouldn't want anything to happen to any of us...

• I was joking... But do believe in individual responsibilities.

Anywho, as I stated in the other thread, I say these things to most of you as family, and we know family discussions can get heated... Nothing but love though! I wouldn't want anything to happen to any of us...

My apologies for not recognizing the joke.

This is way to serious to make jokes - the future of our children and grandchildren are at stake and that is my one and only concern. I have benefited from everything this country has had to offer and I want them to have the same opportunities that I had. I have traveled to China for work for over 30 years and I see how they are under the thumb of government - all the signs are here that we could be in the same boat. Not us but our children and grandchildren is that what you really want for those beautiful little girls of yours..? I am sure the answer is NO

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• How did the health experts lie?

They said a mask and gloves was enough to go to the grocery store. When I got there, everyone else had clothes on.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Ok so with this logic

I'm sorry, there just NO way can I cut any slack to someone who has NEVER had a Corn dog before. But in time that they will see the light on their own

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I believe that we all should have a choice not forced. But I also believe that we are being feed lies from all sides and unfortunately its difficult sometimes to figure out whos lying and whos telling the truth. We all live is a time of uncertainly for our future generations coming up. Here in Canada they have pushed the vaccine hard and locked us down with promisses of relaxation with vaccination numbers. Who knows what the vaccines will do to us in yrs to come.
    Glad to see your doing better Funinthesun Phil get your self 100% for Oct so we can dine on a sonic