OG Sling Member ILL

• My doctors were telling me to get the vaccine, come to find out they knew nothing about the vaccine. I started reading the info out there (NOT JUST HERE SAY) If I had read the info first I would never have taken the vaccine. Yes, I am 73 years old with heart trouble.

• My doctors were telling me to get the vaccine, come to find out they knew nothing about the vaccine. I started reading the info out there (NOT JUST HERE SAY) If I had read the info first I would never have taken the vaccine. Yes, I am 73 years old with heart trouble.

I am curious as to more info on your change of heart or research if you don't mind my asking.

• I am curious as to more info on your change of heart or research if you don't mind my asking.

Look up Alex Berenson and go from there. Then there is also the Faucian Bargain by Steve Deace and Todd Erzen I am sure there is more info out there along with they got that info. The short of all of it is the mask does NOTHING. The other part when they started telling you to take the shots the Fauchi or the government did not know anything about the vaccine, NOTHING!

• Some people get cancer and some don't. Goat_hogs and wife are down with covid. Wishing them well.

Oh man, no. Hope you BOTH get through this without too much suffering. This thing is not to be called "mild" in anyone's head. I know how you both feel and are praying for a swift return to health

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Horse wormer!

Do you use the caulking gun with it and shoot it down your throat?

Hey 😂... It's better than letting the libs own us!

We need to own the libs!

Don't trust big pharma and an experimental shot... Use a horse medicine (from big pharma, durr) and experimental treatments when you end up in a hospital...?

Makes sense! Where's that caulk gun?

tenor.gif

• Some people get cancer and some don't. Goat_hogs and wife are down with covid. Wishing them well.

I'm not here to judge anyone that did or did not get the shot. I'm not here to tell you anything OTHER than our experience. I'm also not trying to influence anyone by what I'm about to tell. I've tried very much to stay away from the politics surrounding the choice and to respect what others have chosen. I would be thankful if you would offer me the same consideration.

Neither of us have gotten the shot. Like FunCycle stated, we had looked at the vaccine, the possible side effects (for us, blood clotting and autoimmune issues that can be caused by the shots, and we both have had issues with these in the past) and chose not to get it. We have been on a daily regiment of Vita C, D (fall thru spring only on D), Echinacea, and likely the most important one.... Zinc. My wife hasn't been taking the Zinc like she should, she didn't like the taste it left in her mouth. She came down with it by being exposed (most likely source, as two others where she works also got it) by her 75 year old boss. I came down with it 3 days later. We both (by the CDC) have been non contagious for 2 days.

We were down less than a week. Never lost taste, smell, nor had any nausea. We were both able to drink lots of fluids. We did have the craps for a couple days, and no appetite. She has lost over 20 pounds, I've lost about 17-18. We neither had any breathing issues along the duration of having it. I got over it quicker, but I feel that's because I've taken the Zinc faithfully. Zinc stops the replication of the virus. I've known this for years, and used it against colds/flus. My wife is in better shape than I am, she eats right, never smoked, walks 2 miles on the treadmill 6 days a week (pre covid, hasn't during this). Me? I smoked over 20 years, eat anything, and while active, I don't use the treadmill. She will be 60 in January, I'll be 62.

I had read that the best defense against covid was a healthy immune system, and that these things I've told you about were the way to help strengthen that. We chose this path, and for us it worked.

• I'm not here to judge anyone that did or did not get the shot. I'm not here to tell you anything OTHER than our experience. I'm also not trying to influence anyone by what I'm about to tell. I've tried very much to stay away from the politics surrounding the choice and to respect what others have chosen. I would be thankful if you would offer me the same consideration.

Neither of us have gotten the shot. Like FunCycle stated, we had looked at the vaccine, the possible side effects (for us, blood clotting and autoimmune issues that can be caused by the shots, and we both have had issues with these in the past) and chose not to get it. We have been on a daily regiment of Vita C, D (fall thru spring only on D), Echinacea, and likely the most important one.... Zinc. My wife hasn't been taking the Zinc like she should, she didn't like the taste it left in her mouth. She came down with it by being exposed (most likely source, as two others where she works also got it) by her 75 year old boss. I came down with it 3 days later. We both (by the CDC) have been non contagious for 2 days.

We were down less than a week. Never lost taste, smell, nor had any nausea. We were both able to drink lots of fluids. We did have the craps for a couple days, and no appetite. She has lost over 20 pounds, I've lost about 17-18. We neither had any breathing issues along the duration of having it. I got over it quicker, but I feel that's because I've taken the Zinc faithfully. Zinc stops the replication of the virus. I've known this for years, and used it against colds/flus. My wife is in better shape than I am, she eats right, never smoked, walks 2 miles on the treadmill 6 days a week (pre covid, hasn't during this). Me? I smoked over 20 years, eat anything, and while active, I don't use the treadmill. She will be 60 in January, I'll be 62.

I had read that the best defense against covid was a healthy immune system, and that these things I've told you about were the way to help strengthen that. We chose this path, and for us it worked.

Great to hear Brent!

It's just an odd thing really, as rabtech pointed out...

It does make me wonder if there's "something", not yet identified (or maybe disclosed) that this virus seeks and attacks... Like a weapon per say. I do believe it was man-made, in a lab, with animals. If mad scientists are smart enough to create this, I'd think they're smart enough to cover their tracks... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyway, great to hear you and your wife both pulled through!

• frankly if you believe any politician, or any other person who does not have a degree in specifically in the study of vaccines you are a fool.

seriously there are actually people out there who's claim to fame are as journalists and fiction writers who are now pretending to be experts on this and what's even worse is that there are people who believe them

being an expert in immunology and in vaccines takes years and years of education and field work it is not something some tabloid guy or a politician can run out and research and knowledgeably report on.

We are all free to do as we wish, and I 100% support everyones right to make their own choices, but I also hope any pray that the people I care about would make their choice with real information from truly qualified sources - not the media, not the politicians, not the tabloids, not social media, and not people who claim to have talked to real sources - - dont trust anyone to tell you what others have said - - go straight to the sources, the studies and trials are out there out there - go read them yourself - please

oh - and please do not go to the politicians and media you think support your side - - they are guaranteed to feed you exactly what you want to hear and just because you like what they say does not make it true

anyway - love you all and care about you - I wouldn't waste my time typing this if I didn't

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I'm not here to judge anyone that did or did not get the shot. I'm not here to tell you anything OTHER than our experience. I'm also not trying to influence anyone by what I'm about to tell. I've tried very much to stay away from the politics surrounding the choice and to respect what others have chosen. I would be thankful if you would offer me the same consideration.

Brent glad to hear that you and Sharon on on the mend. Prayers your way. Georgia and I have bend on the vitamins and such thru all of this and Georgia had a very 'milled' case last Christmas, me just a little puny for a few days. We have since had the shots, with the hope that will help. I believe that the vitamins and and minerals do more than anything else.

• So I'm confused........

You did in fact get vaccinated?

(And here I thought you were never going to....)

Three of my four doctors were telling me to ge the vaccine so I did. After reading the info and then talking to all three doctors, come to find out they knew NOTHING about the vaccine at all. One even denied that he had told me to get the vaccine.